Madame Alexander – Poland #580 – International Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box, Tag & MA Stand at A Dolly Hobby (Doll B)
Vintage from the 1980s
Materials: Hard Plastic, Straight Leg Non Walker, Blonde Hair, Sleepy Blue Eyes
Height: 8 inches
Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
- Madame Alexander Poland doll #580 (Doll B)
- International series
- with original box, metal doll stand, and 1 cardboard brace
- Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
- Marked "ALEXANDER" on upper mid-back of doll
- Clothing tag "Poland / By Madame Alexander (r) / New York U.S.A." in blue lettering
- Tea-length dress with taffeta skirt with green & green, red & gold flat braid trim & puff sleeved top with lace at neck and sleeves. Red cotton vest with twin brass studs, black tie-back apron with floral ribbon and flat braid trim. White crinoline petticoat and bloomers with matching lace trim. Red suede-cloth boots. She does not have a plastic flower tiara, instead, she has a small hand-held bouquet of plastic flowers
- Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
- Sleepy eyes are stiff and must be opened/closed manually
- Approx 8" tall
- Manufacture date: 1980-1988 (this doll, 1980-1984)
- DOLL B: I have multiples of this doll that will be listed for sale. I am calling this doll "Doll B". You may see "Doll A", "Doll C", etc. in my shop - these are all different dolls of the same type, listed separately. This is how I will handle the listings for all dolls that I have multiples of.
- This is a vintage item in very good condition (no tiara), that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
- Box is in great condition with some signs of wear indicative of age.
- Box stamped "POLAND 580", crisp & easy to read
- Other condition notes: She has a small plastic flower bouquet instead of a plastic tiara. She does not have red ribbons at the ends of her braids. The material of her puff sleeves shows some age related discoloration and are not a crisp white (see the photos). Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some white tissue paper to protect the doll during storage
- She has been loved and stored properly
- Ready to display
- Please see photos for details
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
17 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I am very happy with my purchase! This sweet doll is in beautiful condition. She was carefully packaged and shipped to me very quickly! I highly recommend this lovely shop! Thank you so much!
I highly recommend this lovely shop! The owner is very kind and thoughtful and the dolls are in beautiful condition. This little dolly is absolutely adorable! She arrived very quickly! I am grateful for the wonderful customer service. Thank you so much!
I am so pleased with this beautiful little doll! She arrived very quickly and the packaging was perfect! Thank you so much!
Nancy Ann Storybook Mary had a Little Lamb #152 Girl Doll - Storybook Series - Vintage 5.5” Bisque doll - Original Box Partial Tag 1936-1948
Madame Alexander – Jasmine #1113 – Portrettes Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby
Madame Alexander – Bo Peep #483 – Storybook Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Stand at A Dolly Hobby
Nancy Ann Storybook Elsie Marley #31 Girl Doll - Storybook Series - Vintage 5.5” Bisque Frozen Legs with Original Box, Partial Tag 1936-1948
Madame Alexander – Polly Flinders #443 – Storybook Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby