Madame Alexander – Finland #561 – International Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby (Doll B)
Vintage from the 1980s
Materials: Hard Plastic, Straight Leg Non Walker, Blonde Hair, Sleepy Blue Eyes
Height: 8 inches
Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
- Madame Alexander Finland doll #561 (Doll B)
- International series
- with original box, wrist tag and 1 cardboard brace
- Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
- Marked "ALEXANDER" on upper mid-back of doll
- Clothing tag "Finland" / By Madame Alexander (r) / New York, U.S.A." in blue lettering
- Black cotton jumper dress ruffle collar and rick rack trim, black apron with rick rack and embroidered flat braid trim, red moiré taffeta turban with striped grosgrain band, white batiste tulle crinoline petticoat & bloomers with matching lace trim. White polyester knit 2-inch socks black suede cloth slip-ons.
- Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
- Sleepy eyes are working properly
- Approx 8" tall
- Manufacture date: 1976-1987 (this doll approx. 1982)
- DOLL B: I have multiples of this doll that will be listed for sale. I am calling this doll "Doll B". You may see "Doll A", "Doll C", etc. in my shop - these are all different dolls of the same type, listed separately. This is how I will handle the listings for all dolls that I have multiples of.
- This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
- Box is in excellent condition with some signs of wear indicative of age
- Box stamped "FINLAND 561", clear & easy to read
- Other Condition Notes: Some scuffing on the edges of the box lid. The blue of the box top is lighter than the box bottom. There is some fabric dye bleed from her dress on the doll body. The foot area of her stockings show some stains from the fabric dye of her shoes. Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some pink paper to protect the doll during storage.
- She has been loved and stored properly
- Ready to display
- Please see photos for details
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
This shop had returning customers within the past 6 months.
17 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I am very happy with my purchase! This sweet doll is in beautiful condition. She was carefully packaged and shipped to me very quickly! I highly recommend this lovely shop! Thank you so much!
I love this doll! A little piece of childhood back again...thank you!
I am so pleased with this beautiful little doll! She arrived very quickly and the packaging was perfect! Thank you so much!
I highly recommend this lovely shop! The owner is very kind and thoughtful and the dolls are in beautiful condition. This little dolly is absolutely adorable! She arrived very quickly! I am grateful for the wonderful customer service. Thank you so much!
Premier Toyland Glamour Satin Slip On Ballet Flats Doll Shoes - Cream Pink - 1 3/4" L x 3/4" W - Vintage Accessories for 12" Alex NOS
Shiny Patent Leather Side Snap Mary Jane Doll Shoes with Fabric Bows - Black - 3 1/8" L x 1.5" W - Vintage Accessories for Med-Large Dolls
Madame Alexander Tommy Tittlemouse #444 Boy Doll - Storybook Series - Restrung - Vintage 8” Hard Plastic doll Original Box, Brace, Wrist Tag
Byron Leather Mary Jane Doll Shoes with Buttons and Bows - Pink - Size 4 - 2" L x 1" W - Vintage Accessories for Medium Dolls 13" 14" NOS
Shiny Patent Leather Lace Up Front Doll Shoes with Bows - Black - 3.75" L x 2" W - Vintage Accessories for Large Antique French/German Dolls