Madame Alexander – Indonesia #579 – International Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box at A Dolly Hobby
Vintage from the 1980s
Materials: Hard Plastic, Straight Leg Non Walker, Dark Brown Hair, Sleepy Black Eyes
Height: 8 inches
Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
- Madame Alexander Indonesia doll #579
- International series
- with original box
- Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
- Marked "ALEXANDER" on upper mid-back of doll
- Clothing tag "Indonesia / By Madame Alexander (r) / New York U.S.A." in blue lettering
- Long dress with maroon brocade skirt and black long sleeved bodice, gold woven ribbon sash at waist. Black satin apron edged with gold metallic loop braid, decorated with crisscrossed gold metallic rickrack and featuring two gold-tone flower medallions with solid centers. Gold metallic collarette with center point and red metallic flat braid detailing. White cotton underpants, a conical headdress of textured gold foil decorated with gold metallic flat braid and deep red flowers on either side of her crown. Gold cloth open toe sling back sandals with round button closures
- Hard plastic, dark brown hair, black eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
- Sleepy eyes are working properly
- Approx 8" tall
- Manufacture date: 1974-1988 (this doll, 1981-1984)
- This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
- Box is in excellent condition with some signs of wear indicative of age.
- Box stamped "INDONESIA 579", easy to read
- Other condition notes: There is quite a lot of fabric dye bleed on the doll's body under her clothing from her dress. There is also dye bleed on her clothing tag (see pic). Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, I added some to protect the doll during storage
- She has been loved and stored properly
- Ready to display
- Please see photos for details
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
This shop had returning customers within the past 6 months.
17 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I love this doll! A little piece of childhood back again...thank you!
I am very happy with my purchase! This sweet doll is in beautiful condition. She was carefully packaged and shipped to me very quickly! I highly recommend this lovely shop! Thank you so much!
I am so pleased with this beautiful little doll! She arrived very quickly and the packaging was perfect! Thank you so much!
I highly recommend this lovely shop! The owner is very kind and thoughtful and the dolls are in beautiful condition. This little dolly is absolutely adorable! She arrived very quickly! I am grateful for the wonderful customer service. Thank you so much!
Madame Alexander – Jasmine #1113 – Portrettes Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby
Nancy Ann Storybook Elsie Marley #31 Girl Doll - Storybook Series - Vintage 5.5” Bisque Frozen Legs with Original Box, Partial Tag 1936-1948
Nancy Ann Storybook Mary had a Little Lamb #152 Girl Doll - Storybook Series - Vintage 5.5” Bisque doll - Original Box Partial Tag 1936-1948
Madame Alexander – Bo Peep #483 – Storybook Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Stand at A Dolly Hobby
Madame Alexander – Lily #1114 – Portrettes Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby