Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite your own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

Close
You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.
Close

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

Customizable business card, personal card, or mommy card

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Favorite
Request a custom order and have something made just for you.

Sale details

Happy Birthday, Etsy! Enjoy 10% in celebration!

Description

Handy mommy cards are ideal to set up play dates, pass out to teachers, friends and babysitters!

Listing is for 50 printed cards for larger quantities just add more to your cart!.

The note pad in the second photo can be purchased here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/117860457/customizable-mom-notepad


The information on this card is completely customizable to add your contact details. Cards are suited for business or personal use.

Please be sure to make your color selection at check out and include the contact information for the card in the "message to seller" section.

Reviews

5 out of 5 stars
(2,075)

Payments

Secure options
  • Accepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
Preferred payment method is Paypal. Or payment can be made directly though Etsy with Direct Check Out.

Returns & exchanges

I gladly accept exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept returns or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
  • Custom or personalized orders
  • Digital downloads
  • Items on sale
Returns and exchange details
All design work comes with unlimited revisions. The job is considered completed when a final design is sent to the buyer. In the event that a design cannot be completed, 30% of the purchase price will be refunded. The remaining 70% is compensation for the design work. No portion of the design fee will be returned for any project that exceeds 5 rounds of revisions and is canceled by the buyer.

There are no refunds on printing orders. A single set of print-proofs can be requested free of charge prior to fulfilling a printing order. Print-proofs will have the Inkblot watermark on them.

No refunds on custom designed items.

Inkblot is not responsible for errors or alterations after the final approval of any design.

Shipping policies

All shipping is completed through the U.S.P.S. with a delivery confirmation when available. If there is a specific shipping method the buyer would prefer, Inkblot will meet the shipping request if possible.

Additional policies

Shop hours, EST:

Monday: 7 am - 2 pm
Tuesday: 7 am - 2pm
Wednesday: 7 am - 2 pm
Thursday: 7 am - 2 pm
Friday: 7 am - 2 pm

Weekends - Most weekends I will be closed. Occasionally the shop will be open 1 weekend day.

Holidays - Inkblot will be closed for all major holidays.

Please note, hours are not set in stone as my schedule is flexible and alternates on hours.

If you are in need of a rushed order or are working in a tight time frame, please let me know at the beginning of the project to ensure we can meet the deadline!

Customizable business card, personal card, or mommy card

Ask a question
$10.80 $12.00

You save $1.20 (10%)


Overview

Shipping & returns

Ready to ship in 3–5 business days
From United States
Exchanges accepted
Exceptions may apply. See return policy

You may also like

What’s wrong with this listing?

The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

Report a problem with an order

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns.

If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.

Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies

See a list of prohibited items and materials

Read our mature content policy

The item for sale is…