Madame Alexander – Belgium #562 – International Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box, Tag & MA Stand at A Dolly Hobby (Doll C)
Vintage from the 1980s
Materials: Hard Plastic, Straight Leg Non Walker, Sleepy Brown Eyes, Dark Brown Hair
Height: 8 inches
Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
- Madame Alexander Belgium doll #562 (Doll C)
- International series
- with original box, wrist tag, Madame Alexander branded stand, and 1 cardboard brace
- Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
- Marked "ALEXANDER" on upper mid-back of doll
- Clothing tag "Belgium / By Madame Alexander (r) / New York, U.S.A." in blue lettering
- Blue cotton toile dress with white cotton bias collar and cuffs, pink and white gingham apron, plaid shawl with fringe, white cotton bonnet with long lappets, white cotton petticoat & pantalettes both with crochet lace trim. white polyester knit 1-inch socks with inverted tops, black suede cloth slip-ons with twin brass studs.
- Hard plastic, brown hair, brown eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
- Sleepy eyes are working properly
- Approx 8" tall
- Manufacture date: 1976-1988 (this doll approx. 1981)
- DOLL C: I have multiples of this doll that will be listed for sale. I am calling this doll "Doll C". You may see "Doll A", "Doll B", etc. in my shop - these are all different dolls of the same type, listed separately. This is how I will handle the listings for all dolls that I have multiples of.
- This is a vintage item in excellent condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
- Box is in excellent condition with some signs of wear indicative of age.
- Box stamped "BELGIUM 562", is easy to read
- Other Condition Notes: She has a small amount of visible glue in her hair. The box lid shows some sticker damage, and there is a very faint little stamp on the box identification area - hard to see. Dolls from this era did not come with the pink tissue paper, however, white paper to protect the doll has been added to protect the doll during storage
- She has been loved and stored properly
- Ready to display
- Please see photos for details
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
17 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I am very happy with my purchase! This sweet doll is in beautiful condition. She was carefully packaged and shipped to me very quickly! I highly recommend this lovely shop! Thank you so much!
I am so pleased with this beautiful little doll! She arrived very quickly and the packaging was perfect! Thank you so much!
I highly recommend this lovely shop! The owner is very kind and thoughtful and the dolls are in beautiful condition. This little dolly is absolutely adorable! She arrived very quickly! I am grateful for the wonderful customer service. Thank you so much!
Premier Toyland Glamour Satin Slip On Ballet Flats Doll Shoes - Cream Pink - 1 3/4" L x 3/4" W - Vintage Accessories for 12" Alex NOS
Shiny Patent Leather Side Snap Mary Jane Doll Shoes with Fabric Bows - Black - 3 1/8" L x 1.5" W - Vintage Accessories for Med-Large Dolls
Madame Alexander Tommy Tittlemouse #444 Boy Doll - Storybook Series - Restrung - Vintage 8” Hard Plastic doll Original Box, Brace, Wrist Tag
Shiny Patent Leather Lace Up Front Doll Shoes with Bows - Black - 3.75" L x 2" W - Vintage Accessories for Large Antique French/German Dolls
Madame Alexander – Bent Knee Red Boy #740 – Storybook Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby (Doll B)