Featured on Disney Baby! http://www.disneybaby.com/blog/10-heart-inspired-birth-announcements
This listing is for a single printable file. Every card is completely customizable for any event (birthday, baby shower, bridal shower, etc.) with your choice of colors and wording.
How it works
1) Choose and purchase your design or send an email to PoppyDesignsShop[at!]gmail[dot]com if you would like a custom design.
2) Send all customization info to PoppyDesignsShop[at!]gmail[dot]com. This includes:
- Size: 4x6 or 5x7 (if you have another size in mind, we should be able to make that work too)
- Wording details
- Color changes
- Font/layout changes
- Photos (if applicable) - Please send original, high resolution photos, if available. Minor photo editing is available at no charge (conversion to black & white/sepia, red eye removal, cropping, etc.).
3) In about 24-28 hours (usually less), you will receive a proof via email. I will do two rounds of revisions at no charge, after that there will be a $5.00 charge for every revision (unless mistake is my fault).
4) Your print-ready file will be e-mailed within 1 business day after final approval.
1) Print at home: If you decide to print at home, I recommend a matte or semi-gloss heavy weight cardstock (80-100#). You can typically find these at any craft or office supply store.
2) Photo lab: You can have the invitations or cards printed as photos from your favorite photo lab (Costco, Walmart, etc.)
3) Professional Printer: Another option is to send it to an online or local professional print shop.
Please specify when ordering where you will be printing the final product so I can make sure it is sent in the correct format. If you have any questions about printing, please don't hesitate to ask!
To guarantee best quality, please submit photos at 300 dpi or higher. I can not be held responsible for poor quality on photos submitted at a lower resolution. By submitting these photos you are confirming to me that you have full legal rights to the photo.
5x7 cards will require A7 envelopes and 4x6 cards will require A6 envelopes. These envelopes can be found at your local craft or office supply store.
All purchases are FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. Anyone who purchases a listing has the right to print as many copies as desired, for their own personal use. Distributing and sharing are strictly prohibited.