Here's how it works:
1. Select and purchase your card of choice.
2. Email me the following at jaebirddesign at gmail.com:
- Include the design/layout that you would like
- Any changes that you would like to make to wording or colors
- attach the image you would like to use on the card (if applicable)
- Any other information that I can use to make your card just right!
Please expect a proof of your card within 24-48 hours of placing your order. After you have approved the final proof, the high resolution JPEG file will be emailed to you.
3. Print as many copies of the high resolution file as you wish. Printing options include (but are not limited to Target, Shutterfly, Wal-Mart, Snapfish, Mpix and more.) You choose!
*Images should be 300dpi or higher for best print quality.
*It is highly recommended to please print a sample card before printing an entire set at home or through a printing company. Quality will differ between companies.
Please take the time to read through my shop policies to find additional information.
PLEASE NOTE** I will fully uphold the legal rights of photographers. It is illegal for me to use images that are copyrighted without the permission of the photography or company that holds the copyright. By submitting me photos, you agree that you are the photographer or have permission in the form of a copyright license from the copyright holder. You also agree to take full responsibility for any misuse of copyrighted images and agree to not hold me liable for any misuse of copyrighted images
Artwork by Erin Bradley Designs