Super Simple Crochet Backpack Pattern | Beginner Friendly Easy Crochet Drawstring Market Bag Pattern | Bucket Backpack
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF
THE SIMPLE BUCKET BACKPACK!
This is a perfect simple crocheted backpack pattern for beginners or experienced crocheters who are looking for a quick and gratifying project! With simple stitches and a straightforward design, this is a great project for quick gifts or to make for selling at summer craft shows & markets! My goal is to keep my patterns super simple so that you can get creative and add your own style and fair to the finished project!
This pattern includes plenty of photos to guide you through the process of making this bag as as well as a few helpful video tutorials along the way!
For this backpack you will be holding two strands of bulky weight yarn together OR you can us a single strand of super bulky yarn. If holding your yarn doubled (like I did in the pattern) you will need at least 360 Yards of Bulky Weight (5) yarn. If you decide to use super bulky (6) yarn you will only need about 180 yards of yarn.
You will also use a 12mm hook
My Gauge (4"x4") = 6 HDC rows x 6.5 HDC sts
**you may need to adjust your hook size as needed!
• There is no shipping charge for this item as it is a PDF file (see instructions below for accessing your digital file through Etsy)
• Price is for the PATTERN only, not the finished product.
• These patterns are copyright Pink Sheep Design © PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE, ADJUST OR RESELL MY PATTERN.
• You can sell finished items made using this pattern in small batches but please credit me as the designer if you are listing the items online for sale.
ACCESSING YOUR DIGITAL FILES:
• You cannot download a digital purchase through the Etsy App at this time.
• To download your digital file/s you must access Etsy.com via your mobile browser or a non-mobile computer.
• After purchase you’ll see a View Your Files link which goes to the Downloads page where you will be able to download all the files associated with your order.
• You may also access your digital file/s at any time in your order history. go to Your Account > Purchases and Reviews and look for the order. with the download link.
• If you checked out as a guest, you'll find a link to download your purchase in the receipt email that was sent by Etsy to you after purchase.
• For more help with accessing your digital downloads please visit:
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
2,514 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Such a cute bag! This pattern is well written and easy to work up in a day. Very beginner friendly!
This pattern was amazing!! My bag came out perfect!!
I'm SO excited for this one as I'm a backpack girl!!! Can't wait to start the pattern!!
Photos from reviews
Orange Chunky Crochet Wool Cowl Neck Scarf // Colorful Hand Knit Circle Scarf // Super XL Knitted Adult Popover Tube Scarf (scarf Only)
The Classic Infinity Scarf | Chunky Wool Natural White Crochet Scarf | Hand Knit Ivory Winter Scarf (Scarf Only)
Printable Bottle Cat Cozy Display Template - Downloadable PDF - DIY display card / insert for packaging