SugarPixel DIY Hardware Kit
The SugarPixel DIY Hardware Kit allows you to create your own glucose display and alert system for following your continuous glucose monitor. It has a large display for easily readability, random tone generation audio alerts, vibration alerts for the hearing impaired, customizable display options, mg/dL or mmol/L units, and multi-user following.
- The hardware kit will be shipped fully assembled with example clock software installed.
- The kit ships with a US 2 prong USB A 2.1 Amp wall plug. If you use your own wall plug, it must be 2.1A or greater.
- The hardware kit is modifiable and firmware-flashable if you wish to install your own software, SugarPixel software, or other software onto it.
- Installing new software requires you use a micro sd card with your computer or plug in a serial cable for programming.
You can read the DIY installation instructions at CustomTypeOne.com/DIYHardwareKit
You can read the SugarPixel software user guide at CustomTypeOne.com/SugarPixelStart
- A Dexcom Share account or Nightscout site to read CGM data.
- 2.4ghz wifi network. Your Wi-Fi router will need the ability to have separate 2.4/5ghz Wi-Fi names or enable a dedicated 2.4ghz guest network. In some very limited cases a router mmay not compatible but you can purchase a low cost traditional 2.4ghz router access point for usually $20-40 to utilize for SugarPixel.
- Micro sd card reader or slot in your computer to install software updates.
Sep 16-Oct 4
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
0 shop reviews0 out of 5 stars