Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
Are you ready to stop stressing over meal planning?
By successfully planning your meals each week you’ll cut back on feeling stressed and defeated about not having a plan on what to cook. You’ll be less likely to overspend on your grocery bill if you stick to buying what you need for meals, and you’ll have more time in the week with proactive planning.
The my Simplify Your Meals templates serve as a step-by-step guide to keep you on track to make meal planning more simple!
THIS PRODCUT IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
- Includes: Weekly meal plan, weekly grocery list, pantry stock-up list, and meal ideas based on protein and cuisine
- Instant download
- PDF format
How to Access Your Purchase:
1. Add the item to your cart.
2. Select a payment method.
3. Once the payment is complete, the download will be available in your purchase area. (Go to You > Purchases and Reviews > Click the button "Download Files").
4. When downloaded, you can print as many copies as you'd like
- Make sure the adequate paper size is selected depending on the PDF that you are printing (A4, A5, Half Letter, or Letter).
- Leave size in the print settings at 100% and select "Fit".
- This listing is for a PDF printable file ONLY. The photos shown are examples of the finished product.
- You will not receive a physical product by mail.
- Colors may vary from the image shown due to differences in monitor and printer settings.
- You may use these files for your PERSONAL USE ONLY. File sharing, distribution, and commercial use of the files are strictly forbidden.
- PDF is high resolution and is ready for you to print at home.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.