PDF Crochet Pattern - Market Tote (Wine, Skinny, Fat) Bag Purse Gift Easy Sack Reusable Eco
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
• Yarn: Weight 4, yarn. Example made with Lily Sugar’n Cream in Off White, 14 oz cone.
• Hook: H, or size needed for Specified gauge
• These measurements are approximated, and actual subjects may vary.
• Gauge: 10 DC Sts = 3.5
Size Width Length
Wine 14” 12”
Skinny 21” 14”
Fat 28” 16”
• St / Sts: Stitch / Stitches
• Sl St: Slip Stitch
• Ch: Chain
• Sc: Single Crochet
• HDC: Half Double Crochet
• Dc Cluster: Working 2 Double Crochet stitches together into the same space.
• This is an original Salena Baca pattern: Owner / Designer of Baca Creations. This pattern is copyright protected and may not be redistributed for free or for sale.
Pattern will be sent as an attachment to the buyer via e-mail. The pattern is available in PDF form. Due to time-zone differences, this pattern may take up to 24 hours to be sent to the buyer.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
1,195 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Turned out amazing! Super easy to follow, I read the pattern once then was able to just do it because it was so simple. I did use a merino/nylon high twist sock yarn (4ply) with a 3.5mm hook so I made the size large and it fits perfectly. For the straps I did 50ch instead of the 40 in the pattern. I am usually a size small. I did add a row of sc along the bottom to tidy it up as wel.
Photos from reviews