Shade-1 Classic Lantern, Shade Solar Light, Dusk to Dawn Illumination in Shade or Sun
Materials: custom electronics, high capacity replaceable battery, specially formulated solar panels, high efficiency LED, stainless steel, high strength epoxy, seeded glass globe, patent pending
Width: 6.8 inches
Height: 17.75 inches
Depth: 6.8 inches
This Classic Lantern can light your shady deck, patio, garden, or pathway in good or bad weather. It operates where ordinary solar light can not. Under trees, in a shadow of a house, in a forest, or in full sun. It automatically adapts to all these environments and produces up to 16 Lumens from dusk to dawn without wires or external power. Includes a filament-style LED, heavy die cast metal frame, rechargeable battery, and a wavy glass globe. Casts a star-pattern of light.
• Bright illumination with a classic appearance
• Casts a star-pattern of light
• Turns on automatically at night
• Works dusk to dawn in shade or sun
• Adaptive technology, self-adjust to environment, weather, and seasons
• Operates in Shade-1 (shade category 1), partial shade, partial sun, or in direct sunlight
• Soft white LED light color
• Replaceable battery
• Die Cast Metal and Sheet Metal construction with wavy glass globe
• Overall Dimensions: 6.8" (172mm) Diameter x 17.75" (451mm) excluding ground stake
• Lantern: 4" (102mm) Diameter x 5" (125mm) Length. Post: 10.5" (267mm) Length
• Detachable Ground Stake: 6.5" (165mm) Length
• Maximum Light Output: 16 Lumens
• Annual Operating Expense: 0.00
• No wires - Install and enjoy
• UPC/EAN = 600155240438 / 0600155240438
• Specifications subject to change without notice
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
166 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Works great, looks great. Ordering more today!
I have only had these for a couple of days but so far so good! The quality of the light is great and points down which is what i wanted. And the size of the circle the lights make is nice and large. My only complaint is that my package... (not sure if all of them..). didn't have stakes to put them in the ground! ( i happened to have a couple extra from other solar lights i used)
I am very pleased with how much light this solar light produces in my shady front yard. It's more expensive than other solar lights I've tried but it lasts much longer and is much brighter so it's definitely worth it. I liked it so much that I bought a second. The seller sent each of them promptly and they arrived carefully packaged and in perfect condition.
PERFECT! This is my second set of ‘5”, for a total of 10 lights. I LOVE these lights. They sweetly and effectively light up several areas of my shaded garden. I enjoy going outside at night just to look at how pretty they are :)
Photos from reviews