Madame Alexander – United States #559 – International Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby
Vintage from the 1980s
Materials: Hard Plastic, Straight Leg Non Walker, Sleepy Blue Eyes, Blonde Hair
Height: 8 inches
Welcome to A Dolly Hobby!
- Madame Alexander United States doll #559
- International series
- with box (not original - wrong box), wrist tag (attached) and 1 cardboard brace
- Restrung using elastic cord (legs, head) and ortho band (arms)
- Marked "ALEXANDER" on upper mid-back of doll
- Clothing tag "United States / By Madame Alexander (r) / New York, U.S.A." in blue lettering
- Full length blue dress with cameo detailing at neck. White shawl with lace trim. White lace mob cap with blue ribbon and metallic gold chin strap. White petticoat and matching bloomers with white matching lace trim. White socks with black slip on shoes.
- Hard plastic, blonde hair, blue eyes, straight leg non-walker with movable head, arms & legs
- Sleepy eyes are working properly
- Approx 8" tall
- Manufacture date: Approx. 1983
- This is a vintage item in great condition that may show signs of age, use &/or storage
- Box is in good condition with some signs of wear indicative of age - but please note, this is the wrong box. It's stamped Betsy Ross, but this is the United States doll.
- Other Condition Notes: She has a small smudge/spot on her forehead (see pics). She could use a cleaning/dusting. Her hair needs a bit of taming. There's some sticker damage and a Macy's sticker on the box.
- She has been loved and stored properly
- Ready to clean & display
- Please see photos for details
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
17 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
I am very happy with my purchase! This sweet doll is in beautiful condition. She was carefully packaged and shipped to me very quickly! I highly recommend this lovely shop! Thank you so much!
I am so pleased with this beautiful little doll! She arrived very quickly and the packaging was perfect! Thank you so much!
I love this doll! A little piece of childhood back again...thank you!
I highly recommend this lovely shop! The owner is very kind and thoughtful and the dolls are in beautiful condition. This little dolly is absolutely adorable! She arrived very quickly! I am grateful for the wonderful customer service. Thank you so much!
Madame Alexander – Jasmine #1113 – Portrettes Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby
Nancy Ann Storybook Elsie Marley #31 Girl Doll - Storybook Series - Vintage 5.5” Bisque Frozen Legs with Original Box, Partial Tag 1936-1948
Nancy Ann Storybook Mary had a Little Lamb #152 Girl Doll - Storybook Series - Vintage 5.5” Bisque doll - Original Box Partial Tag 1936-1948
Madame Alexander – Bo Peep #483 – Storybook Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Stand at A Dolly Hobby
Madame Alexander – Lily #1114 – Portrettes Series – Restrung - Vintage Doll w/ Box & Tag at A Dolly Hobby