- Do you take custom requests and how do I get in contact?
Yes I do! I offer to personalize most all items in my shop, as well as you can make a request for a completely custom item.
I also offer to recreate already sold pieces on agreement.
If you want to make a custom request simply send me a message here on Etsy.
Please keep two important things in mind:
1. I am completely alone with all things to solve: material, stock, design, crafting, painting, packaging, photos and customer contact.
Currently I´not able to answer all messages and I can not solve all request, so yours may be declined or even unanswered - I´m sorry!
2. Know what you want. At best have a clear wish to design in mind, pictures and sketches are best!
How do you pack the items?
I try to arrange every package as beautifull as possible :) Pieces which are small enough will be send in a giftbox and a organza bag, bigger pieces will be safely wrapped in bubblefoil and decorated with paper leaves.
I want your purchase to be a great experience - Every item get shipped in a cardboard box for most safe delivery, not in an envelope or plastic bag.
If an item is very fragile I´ll choose safety over beauty - so it will be packed as safe as possible with the drawback of not so fancy decoration.
You want a special giftwrapping? A personal message included on a card? No problem! Send me a message along with your purchase so we can arrange everything :)
How do I treat my new piece of art?
-My polymerclay jewelry is usually NOT varnished and not fully waterproof.
-The Citadel-Colors I use for painting are not resistent to soap, cleaners, saltwater or chlored water!
-Bright colored clay can grow darker and get dark spots when exposed often to water!
- Do not wear it over night! It can be dangerous for you and your jewelry.
-Do not wash! If needed only carefully handwash the stained area.
-Do not expose to high temperatures - I use hotglue which may melt.
-Do not give to children!
-Only dryclean it with a toothbrush.
-Clean the nib everytime after writing with warm water.
Two main points make up the delivery & shipping time:
1. Items marked as "made to order" will take time to craft, paint, make photos and then to pepare them for shipping.
This can take a 1 week up to 2 months.
2. International shipping can take alot of time - especially the toll process!
Please check the estimated shipping times and your tracking number regulary - If you need help with tracking just contact me!
So: I need an estimate time for crafting/preparing for shipping (1-8weeks, depending on the product)
after the item is finished I´ll prepare it for shipping within 24hours.
Then the DHL/USPS/ international postal services will deliver it to you, which can take up to 6 weeks, depending on the destination.