Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Must Love Goats Porcelain and Pearl Bracelet

Must Love Goats Porcelain and Pearl Bracelet

Ask a question

$25.00

Rare find — there's only 1 of these in stock.

Overview

  • Handmade item
  • Materials: porcelain, glass pearls, rose quartz, copper, silver
  • Favorited by: 9 people
  • Gift message available
This shop accepts Etsy gift cards

Shipping & returns

Get it fast! Ready to ship in 1–3 business days.
From United States

Description

An adorable bracelet featuring 1 inch, white heart porcelain beads decorated with kids (Baby goats). In addition the beads are spaced by glass pearls and centered with a rose quartz faceted heart. To top off this piece two copper bells in honor of the goat and his bells to allow the herder to keep track of him/her. Clasp is sterling silver plated and the overall bracelet measures 7 inches. (This bracelet can be lengthened but please allow 4-6 days for this modification if requested.)

(Note, extra shipping cost added to this item due to the nature of the product. Insurance is included.)

Reviews

3 out of 5 stars
(17)
  • Susan Uva Sep 25, 2018
    1 out of 5 stars
    This ornament was awful. I am so disappointed and not realizing that there are no returns or refunds offered was disappointing as well. First of all the squid was painted on an old dirty ornament. As for the "art" work, my five year old grandson could have done a better job. It is not worthy of hanging on my tree. I feel like I was rooked. I paid $20.00 plus $7.99 shipping for an ornament that will end up in my trash. I should have known when there were no returns or refunds offered. Be careful to read the shop's return policy.
    Minoan Greek Style Squid Holiday Ornament
  • Nes Jun 16, 2018
    5 out of 5 stars
    Gorgeous plush, really full of character. Took less time than expected, and shipping was super-quick too. Recommended! Thank you so much!
    Egyptian God Stuffed Animal Plushie - Set or Anubis
  • JACKAL Oct 26, 2017
    5 out of 5 stars
    The item is of high quality and was shipped on time. He has already caused multiple sandstorms in my backyard! Perfect... :)
    Egyptian God Stuffed Animal Plushie - Set or Anubis
  • Jennifer Page Jun 14, 2017
    5 out of 5 stars
    Thank you so much, again, for the custom touches on my Sutekh plushie. Very cute while being thoughtful to the spirit of the piece, nicely sewn, and carefully and quickly shipped. I'll be visiting this Etsy seller again very soon.
    Egyptian God Stuffed Animal Plushie - Set or Anubis

Payments

Secure options
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • American Express
  • Discover
  • Paypal
  • GiftcardAccepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
I accept Paypal and gift cards at this time.

Payment is required at the time of purchase or before work begins on a custom item. For custom items payment is required beforehand to cover purchase of any additional materials that might be needed. Payments on custom items can be broken into 2 installments; one before the purchase of materials and the second before the shipping of the finished product. Feel free to inquire about this plan for any custom orders.

Returns & exchanges

I do not offer refunds or exchanges at this time so ask questions before purchasing. I am happy to email you additional photos of the item in question, talk about materials used and any other questions you might have.

Shipping policies

I ship worldwide unless there are restrictions on the item either here or in the country it would be sent to. I ensure all items are packaged safely. All items are shipped with delivery confirmation(when available) and insurance.

Items that are already made will ship within 3 days. Time for custom orders may vary depending on the project, whether or not I have all the materials needed for the item or other time constraints. Do not hesitate to ask about how long a custom piece will take or what will effect the time between order and shipping of custom items.

Gift wrap available if requested at time of purchase.

Additional policies

F.A.Q.

Can you make a necklace or bracelet longer?
Yes, most necklaces posted can be lengthened with the addition of chain. Feel free to inquire about this before or after purchase.

What custom items can you make?
Jewelry, wands, rattles, wind chimes, wreaths, gauntlets/bracers, leather armor, painting, illustration, signs, hair accessories, plush toys, pillows, fashion accessories, belly dance attire, knitted/crocheted items, statuary and masks. I also compose custom hieroglyphic texts and create traditional Ancient Egyptian artworks. These are the types of items I have made in the past but I am also happy to talk about and produce items of types I haven't yet made.

Where do you get your materials?
Beads: various sources. Much of my bead stock comes from breaking down broken or unused jewelry. Feel free to ask about them if you have questions regarding a specific item.

Bone: Most bone used in my pieces will come from small farms or hunters but other sources include found bone and purchase of bone items from companies such as bone beads.

Shell: Most shell included in my items will be shell I collected personally. Shell beads are acquired from various companies.

Feathers: For goose, chicken and other domesticated fowl these feathers are mostly hand collected from small farms. Other feathers are from companies or from recycling old pieces.

Wood: 90% of the wood used in my items is harvested from pruning my trees in my own yard. The other 10% are from wooden beads which I order.

Grapevine: All from my yard. Grape vine items are usually only for sale in the fall when the vines can be harvested.

Parchment: mostly purchased. I prefer those products made from recycled paper or cotton products.

Animal parts (Such as fur, hooves, bones, etc) Most of these items come from farmers and hunters but other sources include vintage and scrap left overs from other processes.
Many of my sources of animal parts, particularly fur, have joined Origin Assured (OA) Program. To read more about it you can check out their site. http://www.originassured.com/index.php/initiative/

If I didn't cover a material or you have questions about the components of a specific item feel free to message me and ask.
F.A.Q.

Can you make a necklace or bracelet longer?
Yes, most necklaces posted can be lengthened with the addition of chain. Feel free to inquire about this before or after purchase.

What custom items can you make?
Jewelry, wands, rattles, wind chimes, wreaths, gauntlets/bracers, leather armor, painting, illustration, signs, hair accessories, plush toys, pillows, fashion accessories, belly dance attire, knitted/crocheted items, statuary and masks. I also compose custom hieroglyphic texts and create traditional Ancient Egyptian artworks. These are the types of items I have made in the past but I am also happy to talk about and produce items of types I haven't yet made.

Where do you get your materials?
Beads: various sources. Much of my bead stock comes from breaking down broken or unused jewelry. Feel free to ask about them if you have questions regarding a specific item.

Bone: Most bone used in my pieces will come from small farms or hunters but other sources include found bone and purchase of bone items from companies such as bone beads.

Shell: Most shell included in my items will be shell I collected personally. Shell beads are acquired from various companies.

Feathers: For goose, chicken and other domesticated fowl these feathers are mostly hand collected from small farms. Other feathers are from companies or from recycling old pieces.

Wood: 90% of the wood used in my items is harvested from pruning my trees in my own yard. The other 10% are from wooden beads which I order.

Grapevine: All from my yard. Grape vine items are usually only for sale in the fall when the vines can be harvested.

Parchment: mostly purchased. I prefer those products made from recycled paper or cotton products.

Animal parts (Such as fur, hooves, bones, etc) Most of these items come from farmers and hunters but other sources include vintage and scrap left overs from other processes.
Many of my sources of animal parts, particularly fur, have joined Origin Assured (OA) Program. To read more about it you can check out their site. http://www.originassured.com/index.php/initiative/

If I didn't cover a material or you have questions about the components of a specific item feel free to message me and ask.

Meet the owner of Archaeotype

Carla Littleton

What’s wrong with this listing?

The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

Report a problem with an order

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns.

If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.

Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies

See a list of prohibited items and materials

Read our mature content policy

The item for sale is…