* Stitch a Safari for your Game Room
* Quick & Easy Gift Making (snowflake ornaments, quilt block ornaments, etc.)
* Sewing with Mary Jo
*Heavenly Embroidery Peasant Angels
* Norwegian Rosemaling (folk craft painting on furniture and more)
* Yarn-coiled & Feather-trimmed Baskets
* Log Cabin Quilting (getting started and projects with patterns)
* Halloween projects to stitch
* Crochet sweaters
* Elephant, Clown & Monkey dolls
* Christmas Bazaar & Gift Ideas (wooden penguin toy, moose apron, etc.)
* Sweet treats for Goblins (cookies, cakes, etc.)
Please see scan of contents page for more.
Please see scan for complete list of the patterns section.
11 by 8 inches; 116 pages (plus covers).
Residue from torn-off subscriber label; otherwise this magazine seems to be in excellent condition; likely the subscriber put this away for the "someday" pile -- we all know how that goes, right? ;)
Please view photos and, if you have questions or concerns, contact us prior to making your purchase, thank you.
We always package well & ship with tracking. And we happily combine shipping to save you money -- just let us know what else you are interested in!
Kindness Of Strangers