A real treat for sewing addicts or collectors of vintage supplies !
- Long "Sphinx" needles
- A tailor's chalk
- A thimble
- Antique sewing scissors
- A crochet #3 1/2 "Ariel"
- Navy blue darning thread "lustre à la plume Cartier Bresson"
- A little set of blue and yellow fabric scraps
- 2 little sets of red fabric scraps
- A little set of green fabric scraps
- A tiny jar full of red white buttons
- A card of light green buttons "Merser"
- 4 white glass buttons sewed on a scrap of fabrid
- 3 belt buckles
- A white lace ribbon with flower design (brown marks should go easily with gentle washing)
- A thin yellow blue and red ribbon
- An Alsatian net for hair bun
- A black shoe lace with antique label
- A red shoe lace
- A navy blue zipper
- A vintage key ring
- 3 vintage black and white photos
- An "Happy New Year" vintage postcard
The box itself is in very good vintage condition either inside or outside.
It measures 8 in by 5 in 1/2 by 1 in 3/4 (20,5 cm x 14 cm x 4 cm)
All the sewing notions, although vintage, can still be used.
Please look carefully at the pictures for more details and if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to send me a convo.
My shop’s items are, for most of them, antiques therefore small imperfections may be present which only add to their vintage charm.
You're looking for more sewing supplies ? Check my "vintage haberdashery" section : www.etsy.com/fr/shop/PetitsTresorsRetros?section_id=11257202
Be curious ! Visit the rest of my shop : www.etsy.com/fr/shop/PetitsTresorsRetros
French vintage sewing box with antique sewing notions haberdashery kit antique treasury collection thread buttons needle lace blue red green
- Vintage Supply from the 1950s
- Materials: sewing notions, pins needles, buttons, thread, thimble, lace, buckles, sewing box
- Feedback: 30 reviews
- Ships worldwide from France