This listing is for five felt marine animal hand sewing patterns: an octopus, a lobster, an orca (killer whale, dolphin), a whale, and a clown fish.
• This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, not a PHYSICAL PRODUCT. You will not receive anything in the mail / by post.
• You are welcome to sell personally-made finished products made from my patterns. Sharing or selling the patterns themselves is strictly forbidden. See Shop Policies at http://etsy.me/2j8xuvo for more info.
• Shop for more patterns: http://www.littlesoftieshoppe.etsy.com
Under the sea there is a world teeming with color and fun! These five ocean creatures, made with craft felt and embroidery floss, are happy little salt water lovers, sure to bring delight and wonder to any marine themed event or bedroom.
Whether or not you have ever hand sewn before, you will find the included instructions easy to follow, with step-by-step guidance and illustrations for all the stitches.
Use the handy shopping list to gather all the readily available supplies you will need to make your five sea pals. A sewing machine is not required.
Print the pattern pieces on regular copy paper without the need for any enlarging.
TIME TO MAKE:
Once you have assembled the materials and mastered the basic stitches each animal should take no more than 3-4 hours to sew.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
• Octavia Octopus: 9 inches tall x 7 inches high, when flat (23 cm x 18 cm)
• Robbie Lobster: 8.5 inches tall x 7.5 inches wide (21.5 cm x 19 cm)
• Friendly the Orca: 10.25 inches wide x 6 inches tall (26 cm x 15 cm)
• Ben the Whale: 10.25 inches wide x 6 inches tall (26 cm x 15 cm)
• Marigold the Clown Fish: 9.25 inches wide x 5.5 inches tall (23.5 cm x 14 cm)
GENERALLY REQUIRED MATERIALS*:
• Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
• Embroidery floss
• Embroidery needle
• Straight pins OR glue stick OR tape
• Printer & copy paper
• Stuffing (fiberfill)
• Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional in some patterns)
*Detailed info, such as color, quantity, & quality, is included in the download after purchase.
Patterns can be purchased individually, as well:
• Octopus: www.etsy.com/listing/176716190
• Lobster: www.etsy.com/listing/176715120
• Orca: www.etsy.com/listing/176717364
• Whale: www.etsy.com/listing/176727211
• Clown Fish: www.etsy.com/listing/176713526
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!
(Sorry, I do not sell the finished products... only the patterns.)
NOTE: The finished creations have been propped up for the purpose of these photos. They are not designed to stand free on their own.
CUT FILES: SVG and DXF files are provided for those with digital cutting machines as a supplementary bonus item. Technical support in their use is not available.
• Delivery of this digital product is automated.
• Once you have paid for the item(s) you'll be sent an email to whatever address you registered with Etsy. It will contain a download link for each item.
• If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or filtered mail.
• You may also access the files through "You > Purchases & Reviews" in your Etsy account.
Note: You will be able to download the pattern page(s) laid out on either A4 size paper or standard US letter size paper. Filenames begin with "A4" and "Letter", respectively. Pattern pieces are the same size in either case; the paper size is the only thing that varies.