This listing is for a felt octopus stuffed animal hand sewing pattern.
• This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, not a PHYSICAL PRODUCT. You will not receive anything in the mail / by post.
• You are welcome to sell personally-made finished products made from my patterns. Sharing or selling the patterns themselves is strictly forbidden. See Shop Policies at http://etsy.me/2j8xuvo for more info.
• Shop for more patterns: http://www.littlesoftieshoppe.etsy.com
Meet Octavia Octopus. This curly 8-armed cephalopod is ready for anything that may come her way. Trust me, you don't want to challenge her to an arm wrestle! Octavia is waiting to be made by you from simple materials like craft felt and embroidery floss.
Whether or not you have ever hand sewn before, you will find the instructions included with this pattern easy to follow, with step-by-step guidance and illustrations for all the stitches.
Use the handy shopping list to gather all the readily available supplies you will need to make your pattern come to life. A sewing machine is not required.
Print the pattern pieces on regular paper (8.5 x 11" for North America; A4 for everyone else) without the need for any enlarging.
TIME TO MAKE:
Once you have assembled the materials and mastered the basic stitches, it should take about 3 hours to complete this project.
Please note that the making of Octavia involves intricate cutting and stitching, due to her curvy body shape. It is easy enough to do, but does take patience and care to bring her together in the way that will make her look her most beautiful.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
Octavia Octopus, when finished, is approximately 9 inches tall x 7 inches high, laid flat (23 cm x 18 cm).
GENERALLY REQUIRED MATERIALS*:
• Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
• Embroidery floss
• Embroidery needle
• Straight pins OR glue stick OR tape
• Printer & copy paper
• Stuffing (fiberfill)
• Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional in some patterns)
*Detailed info, such as color, quantity, & quality, is included in the download after purchase.
Octavia Octopus is part of the Sea Pals collection: www.etsy.com/listing/176713943
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!
(Sorry, I do not sell the finished products... only the patterns.)
NOTE: The finished creations have been propped up for the purpose of these photos. They are not designed to stand free on their own.
CUT FILES: SVG and DXF files are provided for those with digital cutting machines as a supplementary bonus item. Technical support in their use is not available.
• Delivery of this digital product is automated.
• Once you have paid for the item(s) you'll be sent an email to whatever address you registered with Etsy. It will contain a download link for each item.
• If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or filtered mail.
• You may also access the files through "You > Purchases & Reviews" in your Etsy account.
Note: You will be able to download the pattern page(s) laid out on either A4 size paper or standard US letter size paper. Filenames begin with "A4" and "Letter", respectively. Pattern pieces are the same size in either case; the paper size is the only thing that varies.