This listing is for a felt monkey stuffed animal hand sewing pattern.
• This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, not a PHYSICAL PRODUCT. You will not receive anything in the mail / by post.
• You are welcome to sell personally-made finished products made from my patterns. Sharing or selling the patterns themselves is strictly forbidden. See Shop Policies at http://etsy.me/2j8xuvo for more info.
• Shop for more patterns: http://www.littlesoftieshoppe.etsy.com
Meet Belvedere the Monkey, a cheeky little fella happily enjoying his favourite pastime -- munching on a banana. His bendable arms, legs, and tail make him easy to position and reposition in funky monkey poses.
Belvedere makes a great office desk companion and an excellent conversation piece. Or, if you prefer, train him to be your monkey butler! He's also wonderful décor for a monkey themed nursery, or a great handmade gift for your hipster friends.
Whatever the purpose, this stuffed monkey pattern is waiting to come to life in your hands. Whether or not you have ever hand sewn before, you will find the included instructions easy to follow, with step-by-step guidance and illustrations for all the stitches.
Use the handy shopping list to gather all the readily available supplies you will need to make your plush felt monkey and banana. A sewing machine is not required.
Print the pattern pieces on regular paper (8.5 x 11" for North America; A4 for everyone else) without the need for any enlarging.
TIME TO MAKE:
Once you have assembled the materials and mastered the basic stitches, it should take about 3 hours to complete this project.
APPROX FINISHED SIZE:
8 inches tall by 7 inches wide (20 x 18 cm) not including arms
GENERALLY REQUIRED MATERIALS*:
• Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
• Embroidery floss
• Embroidery needle
• Straight pins OR glue stick OR tape
• Printer & copy paper
• Stuffing (fiberfill)
• Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional in some patterns)
• 1 cup (180 grams) dry beans (optional)
• 5 pipe cleaners and masking tape (optional)
*Detailed info, such as color, quantity, & quality, is included in the download after purchase.
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!
(Sorry, I do not sell the finished products... only the patterns.)
BONUS: Patterns include SVG and DXF cut files for those with machines that can cut felt, such as the Cricut Maker. Support on how to use the cut files is not available. ***Please size the cut files as indicated in the .txt instructions before cutting.***
CUT FILES: SVG and DXF files are provided for those with digital cutting machines as a supplementary bonus item. Technical support in their use is not available.
• Delivery of this digital product is automated.
• Once you have paid for the item(s) you'll be sent an email to whatever address you registered with Etsy. It will contain a download link for each item.
• If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or filtered mail.
• You may also access the files through "You > Purchases & Reviews" in your Etsy account.
Note: You will be able to download the pattern page(s) laid out on either A4 size paper or standard US letter size paper. Filenames begin with "A4" and "Letter", respectively. Pattern pieces are the same size in either case; the paper size is the only thing that varies.