Water Spigot Painting - Print from Original Watercolor Painting, "Garden Spigot 1", Faucet, Water Faucet, Antique Faucet
Materials: Watercolor, Print, watercolor paper
This is a fine art giclée print made from my original watercolor painting.
(1) ARCTIC MATTE - A basic matte paper, with a smooth, flat surface. This paper is acid free. (Bright white / 230gsm)
(2) SMOOTH FINE ART - A semi-smooth cotton paper, with a natural feeling surface. This paper is archival and 100% cotton. (White / 250gsm)
(3) RIVER LINEN - A textured linen paper that feels and looks like woven canvas. This paper is archival and has a slight sheen to replicate canvas. (Bright white / 240gsm)
(4) TEXTURED RAG - A thick, textured, and heavy duty paper. This paper is archival and its surface replicates the look and feel of watercolor paper. (White / 300gsm)
(For a photo of the paper types see my ABOUT section & click through photos)
- Printed with professional grade Epson printers.
- Printed using archival pigment inks.
- Printed on highest quality fine art paper.
- Printed to the edge (borderless). No trimming required.
- (Upon Request) Prints can come with artist signature/print title on the back.
PACKAGING / SHIPPING
- I ship prints flat, carefully packaged in a plastic sleeve and rigid mailer, with cardboard added for support.
- For info on shipping, use the "Shipping & Policies" tab above.
- Prints are designed to fit into standard sized frames. Frames are not included.
- Depending on your monitor settings colors may appear slightly different on screen than on the actual print.
©2015 Rachel E. S. Byler
All art is the property of artist Rachel Byler and may not be reproduced, resold, or used in any form.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
7,004 reviews5 out of 5 stars
I bought "Garden Spigot 1" and "High Tide," and they are just as beautiful in real life as they were in their listings. I *will* say that I paid extra for textured rag paper (which is closer to what I'm used to painting on) and probably wouldn't do so again; I think the prints I purchased were too small for the paper to make much of a difference to the overall look. That being said, I am already planning and looking forward to my next order from this shop.
It's beautiful. The artist quickly worked with me to get just the size I needed. Quick shipping, great quality.
Absolutely beautiful! it is exactly as the pictures show.
Thank you! Love the painting.
Photos from reviews
Pink Orchid Print - Painting titled, "SC Orchid", Watercolor Flowers, Watercolor Print, Orchid Plant, Orchid Painting, Orchid Art,Home Decor
Flower Painting - Print from Original Watercolor Painting, "Poppies", Red Flower, Garden Window
Magnolia Painting - Print from Original Watercolor Painting, "Magnolia 2", Pink Magnolia, Botanical, Watercolor Flowers
Fruit Painting - Print from Original Watercolor Painting, "Two Cherries", Red Fruit, Sweet Cherries, Orchard
Bay Leaves Herb Painting - Print from Original Watercolor Painting, "Bay Leaves", Kitchen Decor, Green Herb, Botanical