Amigurumi Sheep Crochet Pattern - Bobble Sheep - Lamb Crochet Pattern and Tutorial with Step-by-Step Photos
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF, 1 other file
This written crochet pattern includes all the instructions needed to make your own cuddly toy sheep. Detailed instructions, many step-by-step photos and useful tips and tricks will make following the pattern easy for beginner crocheters as well.
Available in English (US terminology), Danish (support in English only) and Estonian.
• 30 cm (12") tall, when crocheted with DK weight alpaca wool and a 2,50 mm crochet hook.
3. Intermediate - includes some more complicated crochet stitches, fleece takes quite a long time to make.
• Crocheting in spiral
• Crocheting in rounds
• Chain, slip, single and double crochet stitch
• Increasing and decreasing
YOU WILL NEED
• Yarn. I used Katia 'Andes', a DK weight alpaca wool, 100 m = 50 g (109 yd = 50 g) / 8 ply / 11 wpi. You will need about 90 g of white and 40 g of gray yarn.
• 2,50 – 3,00 mm crochet hook (US size 1/B - 3/D) or according to the yarn.
• Polyester fiberfill, wool, wadding for stuffing.
• 12 mm (1/2") safety eyes or buttons, beads, felt etc.
• Cotton embroidery floss in black and pink.
• Yarn needle, scissors, stitch marker.
Copyright © 2014 TÜ Spire.
You may NOT sell, redistribute, alter or publish this pattern or parts of this pattern. You MAY sell finished products made with this pattern, I would appreciate a credit as the designer (KristiTullus, kristitullus.etsy.com).
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
1,658 reviews5 out of 5 stars
I’m a beginner. This crochet pattern was EASY to read. Well detailed photos to help along. I skipped a few steps out of laziness, but it still turned out adorable. Super happy with my result! Thank you!!
Made this for a coworker who retired this year and she loves it! The pattern was easy to follow. :). I made a slight modification by adding a tail, but other than that, I had a lot of fun making this sheep.
The pattern is absolutely adorable! I made it as a gift for a friend having a baby and it was an absolute hit!! Everyone loved it! Pattern is easy to follow and understand.
Easy to follow and not so complicated to do. One of my favourite crochet doll. She became so beautiful. Thanks for the pattern ❤️ /@handmade_by_halime
Photos from reviews