Sorry, this item sold. Have amethystsoap make something just for you, or try these other items:
Here's a brief run down of the oils I use and why I use them.
1. Kukui Nut Oil...My favorite oil, hands down. Kukui Nut Oil (native to Hawaii) is a very effective skin softner, conditioner and moisturizer. Containing vitamins A, E, and F, which are inportant nutrients that help restore skin's normal vibrancy, it is also helpful for treatiing the symptoms of acne, eczema, and psoraisis. Good for all skin types, it is known to rejuvenate dry skin and alleviate the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
2. Neroli Oil...Not only helps in the treatment of broken veins and capillaries under the skin's surface, it also stimulates cell activity and growth which leads to clearer rejuvenated skin.
3. Jojobo Oil...a superior healing agent. It has antimicrobial properties and discourages the growth of some bacterial and fungal microbes that attack the skin. In addition, the chemical composition of jojoba closely resembles that of the skin's natural sebum, so it is easily absorbed into the skin. It's great for even the most sensitive skin.
4. Apricot Kernel Oil...rich in essential fatty acids like oleic and linoleic acid, apricot kernel oil is high in vitamin A. Since it easily penetrates the skin, it is a great oil for prematurely aged, dry, or irritated skin. Apricot kernel oil is has excellent softening and moisturizing properties and helps skin retain elasticity, clarity and suppleness.
5. Avocado Oil...what's not to love here. Avocado Oil is high in sterolins (also called plant steroids), which are reputed to reduce age spots, help heal sun damage and scars. Avocado Oil helps to soften skin and has a superior moisturizing effect.
6. Wheat Germ Oil is included to help sooth irritated skin, especially in the case of eczema. It also feels really nice on the skin.
7. Coconut oil...included for two great reasons. It's anti-aging properties and it's ability to provide great lather.
8. Shea butter...oh my, it's the ultimate treatment for dry skin. Shea butter has also been shown to help with skin conditions such as, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, skin allergies, fungal infections, blemishes, wrinkles, stretch marks, scars, scrapes, and more.
There you have it. My blend is your skin's best friend. If you don't love this soap I'll pay the postage for you to return it and return the purchase price to you.