Digital Download: Toothless Plush Pattern Night Fury Dragon **PATTERN**
Digital file type(s): 2 PDF, 1 ZIP
***THIS LISTING IS NOT FOR A FINISHED PLUSH. THIS IS FOR A PATTERN AND INSTRUCTIONS ***
Do you know the basics of sewing 3D animals or plush and always wanted to make a Toothless? This pattern includes all the pieces necessary to make your own 14" tall, 22" long Night Fury with over a 33" wingspan. This is for a PATTERN AND INSTRUCTIONS; there is no finished plush! I have included a short tip sheet as well as a seven page instruction guide that walks through the construction of your very own Toothless.
What is included:
* 15 page pdf with basics about this pattern, tips on construction order, and a diagram for how to construct the head. See the example images and instruction in the listing images.
* 7 page pdf instruction set with pictures that walks through each step of the construction.
* Full size pattern pieces to make a finished Toothless 13" x 22" x 14" with a curved tail. These pieces print out on A4 8.5"x11" paper but make a full sized dragon!
* Two wing patterns, one mini wing and one full size wing.
* Zipped .pes file for embroidery machines. This is the embroidery file for gradient eyes that shade from yellow to yellow-green. There are free utilities out there to convert the .pes into other embroidery files if necessary. If you don't have an embroidery machine you can ignore this attachment.
This pattern requires 1.5 yards of 60" fabric such as fleece or minky.
You are free to sell finished plush using this pattern; in fact, it's encouraged! Please don't redistribute the pattern itself, and pattern credit is much appreciated. I love seeing pictures of final products made with my patterns.
Digital download only.
NOTE: Once you download the pattern there will be NO REFUNDS. As this is a digital good it is impossible to affect a "return" so sales including digital delivery are considered final.
Rear leg position inspired and assisted by Funky Friends Factory and used with permission.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
146 reviews4.5 out of 5 stars
Very happy with how this pattern turned out. My night fury turned out a lot bigger then I thought! I'll be making toothless next to go with my first night fury I made.
Loved making this pattern! Found it tricky to add the seam allowance, which I don’t think I stuck to accurately. I accidentally added both sets of wings also - but I actually love the effect!! Hand painted the eyes using embroidery fabric.
I love how my toothless turned out! I used velvet for the majority of his construction, cotton for the spikes, and vinyl for claws (my own design, not included in the pattern). A friend helped me with the sewing since it wasn't really suited for beginners.
absolutely loved this pattern and the dragon it produced! Maybe not exactly for beginners but I definitely wouldn't call myself an expert but still found it pretty easy to follow! Tgough I have to say I added a few simple things like claws and more spikes on the tail and legs. I also hand-embroidered the eyes. All in all I'm very happy with this pattern :)
Photos from reviews