COLORING BOOK - Mandala Dreaming, hand drawn, art therapy, sacred geometry, adult coloring, meditative, black & white designs, coloring page
Materials: Ink, Heavy cardstock, Hand drawn designs, Spiral binding, Perforated pages
- 20 original hand-illustrated mandalas to color. (I illustrate strictly by hand. Not with a computer program.)
- Each book is a handmade, high-quality art item; not mass produced.
- Paper is premium heavyweight cardstock -- everyone loves the paper -- it's 110-lb (199 g/m2), acid-free, lignan-free, 8.5" x 11"
- Perforated pages for easy removal
- Mandalas are printed on the front side only of each page
- Spiral-bound, so the book can be folded back on itself for ease of coloring
- Display your colored mandalas in frames, pinned to your cubicle wall, clipped to a cord strung between nails (see 4th picture above), and more. Create your own custom wall of art!
- Especially enjoyable for adults, teens, or older kids, since the designs are a little more complex.
- Mandalas are so much fun to color -- use markers, crayons, colored pencils, watercolor pencils, and/or actual watercolors! (For watercolors, tear out page and tape corners to a board.)
- One favorite way is to color with art markers first, and then add highlights & depth with colored pencils on top of the marker. (Double-ended Prismacolor Premier art markers are nice but there are others.)
- Coloring is comforting & therapeutic. This book provides many hours of quiet, soothing activity.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
[Back Cover text:]
Many of us yearn for a bit of relaxing downtime, but don’t like to just sit and do nothing. Unwinding is often easier if body and mind are lightly engaged in an enjoyable task, which makes coloring an ideal way to transition to a calmer state of being.
Coloring a completed design is a creative outlet, yet without the pressure of creating something from scratch; a blank piece of paper can be quite intimidating.
Here, the work is done and you're free to relax into the dreamy world of creative color-play. When you’re finished, step back and admire the distinctive treasure you’ve created.
Artistic activity can also be a helpful distraction when life throws you lemons. Coloring mandalas then becomes Art Therapy! Tension melts away as you fill these beautiful illustrations with luminous color. Perfect for those coping with hardship, recovering from illness, or who just want a break from it all.
Each mandala begins with a bowl to trace a circle and a ruler to find the center. Though after that, the designs are drawn strictly free-hand, with only pencil (and eraser!), and then outlined in black ink. The warmth of the human touch is reflected in the organic forms and slight imperfections that lend character to each original design. May you take pleasure in adding life to these images!
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
18 reviews0 out of 5 stars
I love my new coloring book. The quality is quite impressive. Thank you for adding the spiral binding to your masterpiece. Packaging was excellent and I received it very fast. Thank you again!
This seller shipped faster than any other I have experienced! I adore the drawings and the quality of the book is superb. There is so much helpful information and many tips included in the book, as well as a hand written note addressed to me. I cannot wait to get started! Top notch seller, and artist! Highly recommended!
Beautiful designs. Tons of fun to color. Highly recommend.
Beautiful book, extremely quick shipping. I love that is spiral bound; makes it easy for coloring. Good craftsmanship. Thanks herbangardener !
Photos from reviews