In 8 carts
99.9% Pure Copper wire Half Hard Round 16 18 19 20 21 22 24 Gauge Made in USA Craft Jewelry Wrapping CDA #110
Materials: copper, CDA 110, Half Hard, Bare copper, Pure Copper, Craft, Wire, Wrapping, Pure, Round
Type of wire:
CDA #110 Electrolytic Tough Pitch (ETP) 99.9% Pure (Raw) Copper Wire, Half Hard, Round
Country of origin: United States
This is authentic 99.9% Pure Copper Wire
This is NOT "Plated, Filled or Coated!"
We are using AWG (American Wire Gauge).
What is the difference between Half Hard and Dead Soft?
Half Hard and Dead Soft stands for hardness of the wire. Dead Soft is not too hard to bend. It is easy for bending, looping and flowing curves and spirals. This is good for wire wrapping. Half Hard is good for making sharp angles. This is good for making products where you want them to stay in shape for example ear wires, clasps, jump rings, necklace foundations, bracelet forms or even personalized wire name jewelry.
- We ship all of our products using the 3rd party. The items might come in the separate packages from the different warehouses.
- We are not often ship to Hawaii, Alaska and US Territories addresses. For these addresses the shipping time seems to be taken longer than usual.
- All of the packages ship with tracking number.
- Once the package’s shipped out the tracking number will be updated.
- Please expect the packages from UPS, USPS or Amazon logistic
- “CRAFT WIRE” is our brand. The company’s name is My Jewelry Supply.
- Return: Accepted before 30 days and receive a full refund (with the same condition). Buyer pays for return shipping.
***BUY MORE AND SAVE
Pay less for a foot by buying longer lengths.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
6,156 reviews5 out of 5 stars
I love the 24 gauge, I use it for my weaving wire. Shown in picture
20 guage is my, go too wire I use to structure my weaving pieces
Made this bracelet for a birthday present! Love it! The wire worked perfectly!!
20 guage is one of my favorite guages to use.
Photos from reviews