Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite your own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

Close
You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.
Close

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

art inspirational card or photo print Where there's a Will there is a way -image B0398 PERSONALIZED TEXT Available, cerebral palsy

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Request a custom order and have something made just for you.

Description

Welcome to Shawn’s Wheels. All proceeds from this site will be donated to Shawn. Let me tell you about him.

Shawn is a young man who was born with Cerebral Palsy. He has struggled through surgeries, physical and occupational therapy, and severe asthma. He took is first steps in a walker when he was about 4 years old and graduated to crutches when he was about 12. Currently he gets around short distances with his crutches and uses his wheel chair for speed and distance. He has worked very hard at his studies, taking needed extra years to complete each level and, at 25 years of age, is finally attending University to earn his first degree. Despite all his hardships, he is a wonderful, handsome, smart young man with a cheery disposition, who works hard at everything he does. He is studying Political Science and Computer Science and is getting good grades. His peers and teachers admire his eloquence in speech and debate, and his knack for promoting thought provoking ideas. He hopes to combine his political studies with his expertise in computer programming to become a political analyst or related field. He enjoys reading, writing computer programs, is an advocate for Linux and Gnu, is a ham radio operator, and enjoys new experiences and cultures. With help he is on the road to success.


What he needs at this point is funding for his education. Scholarships do not cover everything and will soon be depleted. We are hoping that you will be able to take an active part in his success by either purchasing items or by donating directly to his education. Funds can be donated directly with a check (convo me for details) , or thru this site on paypal or credit card. Anyone who donates to his education will receive a card signed by him and a receipt of your donation. When you purchase an item all proceeds will be forwarded to him. Purchasing from this site sends 94% of your purchase to Shawn. The other 6% goes to Etsy and Paypal fees. If you would like 100% to go to Shawn, it is possible to send funds directly to him via USPS as a check or money order. Please convo for more info.

We hope you will be able to help this deserving young man.

This listing is for one card (4x6 image mounted on cardstock with envelope). posters are available upon request. Convo me for quote.
If you would like custom text instead of my quote, convo me in the notes to seller.
Welcome to Shawn’s Wheels. All proceeds from this site will be donated to Shawn. Let me tell you about him.

Shawn is a young man who was born with Cerebral Palsy. He has struggled through surgeries, physical and occupational therapy, and severe asthma. He took is first steps in a walker when he was about 4 years old and graduated to crutches when he was about 12. Currently he gets around short distances with his crutches and uses his wheel chair for speed and distance. He has worked very hard at his studies, taking needed extra years to complete each level and, at 25 years of age, is finally attending University to earn his first degree. Despite all his hardships, he is a wonderful, handsome, smart young man with a cheery disposition, who works hard at everything he does. He is studying Political Science and Computer Science and is getting good grades. His peers and teachers admire his eloquence in speech and debate, and his knack for promoting thought provoking ideas. He hopes to combine his political studies with his expertise in computer programming to become a political analyst or related field. He enjoys reading, writing computer programs, is an advocate for Linux and Gnu, is a ham radio operator, and enjoys new experiences and cultures. With help he is on the road to success.


What he needs at this point is funding for his education. Scholarships do not cover everything and will soon be depleted. We are hoping that you will be able to take an active part in his success by either purchasing items or by donating directly to his education. Funds can be donated directly with a check (convo me for details) , or thru this site on paypal or credit card. Anyone who donates to his education will receive a card signed by him and a receipt of your donation. When you purchase an item all proceeds will be forwarded to him. Purchasing from this site sends 94% of your purchase to Shawn. The other 6% goes to Etsy and Paypal fees. If you would like 100% to go to Shawn, it is possible to send funds directly to him via USPS as a check or money order. Please convo for more info.

We hope you will be able to help this deserving young man.

This listing is for one card (4x6 image mounted on cardstock with envelope). posters are available upon request. Convo me for quote.
If you would like custom text instead of my quote, convo me in the notes to seller.

Reviews

5 out of 5 stars
(6)
Reviewed by beth .
5 out of 5 stars
Feb 4, 2018
Sweet Card. Fast Shipping-Excellent Seller. Thx
inspirational quote card and posters. Some see a weed, I see a wish. image #J0380

Reviewed by Anonymous
5 out of 5 stars
Apr 30, 2013
Great work. She repaired my mom's photo beautifully and would definitely work with her again.
Special listing for Greg.

Reviewed by Anonymous
5 out of 5 stars
Dec 24, 2012
Rosine was great to work with! She was very dedicated, thorough, and worked with me in a timely, patient and compassionate fashion. Thank you South Gate Studio!
Custom portrait, a custom portrait Just for you, child, person, pet, your photo image on canvas giclee mounted on foam core with easel,

Payments

Secure options
  • Accepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.

art inspirational card or photo print Where there's a Will there is a way -image B0398 PERSONALIZED TEXT Available, cerebral palsy

Ask a question
$5.00

Overview

  • Handmade item
  • Material: professional photo paper
  • Made to order
  • Feedback: 6 reviews
  • Favorited by: 2 people
  • Gift message available

Shipping

Get it fast! Ready to ship in 1–3 business days.
From United States

You may also like

Cerebral Palsy Awareness Bow
Cerebral Palsy Awareness Bow
InspiredByAlexynaG
$12.00

What’s wrong with this listing?

The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

Report a problem with an order

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns.

If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.

Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies

See a list of prohibited items and materials

Read our mature content policy

The item for sale is…