Representation of different communication mechanisms used in antiquity by some indigenous tribes.
1. Drum of Duala, Camerun.
2. Flute of Rio Apaporis, South America.
3. Signaling apparatus for war and huntingof Togo.
4. Bow of Madi, Central Africa.
5. Timpani of New Hebrides (the colonial name for an island group in the South Pacific that now forms the nation of Vanuatu).
6. Tucano people drum, South America.
7. New Guinea timpani.
8. Church bell of Philippines.
9. War timpani of New Zealand.
10. Togo's flute.
11. Slit-drum of Congo.
Antique german lithograph.
111 years old print. Book plate print.
Published by the Institute Bibliographic of Leipzig in 1904.
Original, not a copy.
Ready to frame!!!
Dimensions 9'6 x 6'2 inches or 24.5 x 16 cm.
Shipment by Certified Mail with tracking number. Cardboard tube or rigid envelope.
Only pay shipping for the first item!!!!
You can find more prints in our page https://www.etsy.com/shop/AntiqueBookPlate?ref=si_shop