👉 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨
Linings are layers of specialized cloth and paper used for reinforcing and stiffening the textblock spine. One of two layers of material are frequently glued to the textblock spine after it has been rounded and backed. Cloth lining is usually the first spine lining, and the second lining is a strip of light weight paper, called a paper lining.
This mull is a specialized cloth lining , smooth on the one side and rough on the other and has 10 cm width. The rough side is glued on the signatures of the book and the smooth on the book covers. It helps both to reinforce the spine of the book and to attach smoothly the book block to the covers.
To cut-off shipping costs, this item is shipped with the cheapest fare and does not have a tracking number. If you are concerned about your item, please contact me in order to upgrade your shipping to a more expensive but registered rate.
👉 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫?
I will pack your journal very carefully and post it by registered mail. It is more expensive than the simple "air-mail" service, but it will let us both breathe freely and not worry about the fate of your journal. I will email you the tracking number, so that you can track your journal during its journey to you.
🚚 Standard Shipping is fulfilled by National Post. Greek postal service needs 3-10 business days (for registered/express delivery), to deliver to your country's inward Office of Exchange (local post). From then on, it depends on your local post. I have estimated the delivery time to the best of my knowledge, but there might be delays that I cannot predict.
🚀For faster and more accurate service, please 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. European orders are shipped via DHL. USA and most Canadian orders are shipped via FedEx. If your address is considered "remote" by the carrier, I will revert it to National Post. Please note that courier service is not available for P.O. Boxes
👉 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭/ 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐮𝐲:
🔹 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐱𝐞𝐬
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
- All sales are final. Regretfully, I cannot accept returns for a change of mind or a change of heart. However, if you have made a purchase and your item is not yet shipped, and you need to cancel the order, please contact me within 6 hours.
- If for any reason you are not happy with your (ready-to-ship) journal, please contact me within 3 days of receiving the item. I will make my best to make it up to you. Custom or personalized orders cannot be returned.
- If your order arrived damaged or incorrect, it will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Return shipping costs are your responsibility.
- If your order was unclaimed or your address was wrong and your item was returned to me, you will have to pay the actual shipping price in order to re-send it. Greek Post charges 16.5 euros per kg. Unclaimed or returned items are not eligible for a refund and after 30 days they will be donated to charity. So please, keep an eye on your purchase using the tracking number provided.
There is a 𝟏𝟓% 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐞, on all returns. This percentage of your purchase will NOT be reimbursed in case of a product return.
🔴 𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘
If you live in the European Union, you have the right to return purchases made online within 14 days.
The 14-day cooling-off period does not apply to all purchases. Exemptions are:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Orders which contain a digital item ex Bookbinding kit with a video tutorial
- Items "made to order"
- Items on Sale
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝:
You must inform me that you want to cancel your purchase. 𝐈𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤. I will send you the European withdrawal form which you will fill, sign, and send along with the product. The product should be unused, packed well to avoid damage, and sent back to me within 14 days, using a trackable service. You are responsible for the return costs. I will refund you (the value of the item only - no shipping costs), as soon as I can be able to inspect the item (usually 2-3 days, after I receive it).