Printable Bedtime Routine Chart Game for Toddler & Preschooler | Dry Erase | Customize | Illustrated Reward Chart | Evening Routine | Boy
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
This listing is for a digital download bedtime routine chart for toddlers, preschoolers, and beyond!
***WHAT YOU GET***
• A PDF digital file with:
• A ready-to-use chart
• Pieces and a board to customize your chart with 25 steps to choose from:
Empty backpack • Do chores • Walk dog • Feed pets • Do homework • Eat dinner • Wash dishes • Play time • Clean up toys • Pack lunch • Tablet time • Go potty • Bath time • Put pajamas on • Get clothes & backpack ready • Drink & snack • Brush teeth • Brush hair • Make up story • Read a story • Sing a song • Say prayers • Hug and kiss • Snuggle • Sleep
• YOU CAN WRITE IN YOUR OWN STEPS if they are not included in this list
***HOW IT WORKS***
• Purchase, download, print
• If you want a custom routine, print the pieces, trim, and paste to the provided board, or stick to magnets and place on a magnetic white board! These magnets work perfectly: https://amzn.to/3iUBlK1 (1.2" square magnets from Amazon, I receive a small commission if you purchase using this link)
• You may also use the ready-to-use chart (included)
• You write your child's name at the top
• Frame or laminate to use over and over!
• Your child can plot their own course for their evening!
***ABOUT THE GAME***
The goal of this activity is to smooth out the evening routine and get your child to bed (and to sleep) with greater ease. The chart helps parents reinforce good behavior and hopefully reduce conflict when it comes to completing the less palatable activities such as cleaning up and personal hygiene. By allowing the child to decide what comes next, they will feel more empowered and will therefore be more cooperative when it comes to getting ready for bed.
Parents can corral the chaos in several ways:
• Deciding which activities are appropriate for the evening before handing to the child & playing the game.
Cross out or cover any activities you wish to exclude from your routine.
• Praising their child for successful completion of each activity
• Rewarding their child in the morning for successful completion of all activities
• Providing a greater reward for numerous successful evenings
By tracking each night on the sheet, you will have a visible collection of successful evenings. Establish that a successful evening constitutes completing EVERY SINGLE STEP on the chart, and for a certain number of successes, they will earn a bigger reward such as a much-desired toy, an experience, or a treat.
Girl routines here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/251794004/bedtime-routine-chart-game-for-toddler
Morning routine here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/631972517/printable-morning-routine-chart-game-for
• Can you customize the drawing to look like my child?
Unfortunately, I'd have to charge much more to draw every single box for every single order. To keep pricing reasonable, I try to keep these as neutral as possible so your child can still relate to the character.
• I have several young children. Can you draw 2 or 3 kids?
You can print multiple sheets, one for each child and track their progress individually!
• Can you add new activities for me?
Again, this would be cost-prohibitive. I include 25 options to choose from! Hopefully all of these steps will meet your needs.
• If I print it, how can it be dry erase?
You can print at home or your local print shop on regular paper. Then trim to fit an 8x10" frame, or laminate the sheet!
• I am interested in selling these in my shop! Do you wholesale? Do you license these?
Yes! Please convo me to discuss terms!
© 2020, Committed LLC. Copying the artwork is not just bad karma, it's punishable by law.
---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~
Committed will help parents get beautifully organized...well, as beautiful and organized as you can get with limited sleep and minimal showers! Caring for a baby or toddler is tough, and we can help make it easier with our line of well-designed and thoughtful products.
"Like" Committed on Facebook: www.facebook.com/CommittedLLC
Follow on Instagram: instagram.com/committedmoms
Follow on Twitter: twitter.com/committedmoms
Pin with me on Pinterest: pinterest.com/committedgifts
Be sure to tag your images with @committedmoms for a possible feature and so I can see your Evening Routine Charts in action!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
259 reviews4.5 out of 5 stars
I’m very happy with this purchase. I love the style of the hand drawn images and writing, the number of different routine steps to choose from (this was the only one I could find that included all of the things important to us), and that it was easily customizable. Thank you - my kids really like referencing it for our evening routine (and great to give a baby sitter, too!)
We love this product, it's such great quality!!
Very cute, excited to use!
So cool. Thank you A+
Photos from reviews
Printable Bedtime Routine Chart Game for Toddler & Preschooler | Dry Erase | Hand-Illustration | Evening Routine | Girl
Printable Morning Routine Chart Game for Toddler & Preschooler | Dry Erase | Customize | Illustrated Reward Chart | Gender-Neutral
Printable: Dry Erase Newborn Feeding Tracker, Yellow | DIY Baby Shower Gift. Last Feeding Tracker. Baby Feeding Chart.
Dry Erase Newborn Feeding Tracker. Baby Shower Gift. GREEN Dry Erase Baby Chart. Baby Feeding Last Feeding Tracker.
Gift for Mom | Printable Dry Erase Newborn Feeding Tracker, Purple | Baby Shower Gift. Last Feeding Tracker. Baby Feeding Chart.