Narrow console table, Reclaimed Wood Table, Long Sofa Table, one slab wide, Entry Hall Table, Entryway Table, Farmhouse, Industrial Design
Materials: authentic century old slabs, reclaimed wood, historic barn and log cabin wood, Live edge wood, natural edge wood, salvaged wood, hand hewn wood, rustic wood, vintage barn wood, steel pipe legs, eco friendly finishes, heart pine, repurposed wood
Console table, sofa table, or entry table. Made from authentic, hand-hewn, salvaged wood from log cabins and barns in the upper Midwest. each table is custom made from single antique slabs up to 17" wide and 8' long.
HOW TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR TABLE
1) Choose your table top size from the drop down menu. Keep in mind that the width measurement refers to the overall width of the board measured across the underside. With these natural, tapered edge boards, the usable top surface width is generally 1" -2" less.
The 6"-7" deep tables may need to be secured to the wall with a small L bracket at heights over 32" especially if there are small children or pets in the house.
Custom lengths are available. Order the next size up and indicate your specific custom length in the personalization
2) Choose your leg style from the drop down menu. The feet on the legs have a spread from 6 to 10" depending on which one you choose. If you plan on placing your table against a wall, you don't want the foot spread measurement to extend beyond the depth of the table top. Please indicate your desired leg color in the personalization field.
3) Choose your finish color from the color example slides in the listing photos. Use the personalization field to request your desired finish. Message us for more photos of a particular shade.
4) Enter your height in the personalization field. Standard console table height is 30" but the table can be made at any height to fit your space. There is an extra charge for tables taller than 36". This add on can be purchased through the following listing:
5) Use the personalization field to let us know the following details:
A phone number where we can reach you:
It's not uncommon for us to have questions or clarifications about your custom piece or delivery updates to share. As many people do not check or respond to Etsy messages, it's necessary to have a back up way to reach you. Your number will only be used for communication about your order in the event we cannot reach you through Etsy messaging. It will never be shared.
6) I want your table to be the perfect fit for your home. Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or special considerations before ordering.
Each of these century old slabs is unique and the listing photos provide a representation of the variety. They are loaded with surface features which is the appeal for many people. Expect cracks, crevices, worm holes, knots and hew marks. It's not Ikea!
Please do read through your order confirmation email as it provides important information regarding when your table will ship. I always send along a photo of your completed table before shipping so that you have a chance for final approval. Please have your email filters set to accept Etsy purchase related emails so that you do not miss these photos.
Ships free of charge via UPS Ground anywhere in the continental US (lower 48)
Those in Hawaii, Alaska and US territories please contact us for a shipping quote.
The legs will ship unattached. Quick assembly with a phillips screwdriver. Adjustable cap feet will accommodate most floor unevenness.
Can't wait? We have a select number of tables ready for immediate shipping here:
All our finishes are the best environmentally friendly low VOC finishes made to protect the environment and provide us with a healthy work place. They are water resistant but not waterproof and are not suitable for outdoor use.
The steel in the single piping legs measures 1" in diameter and the double piping legs use a more slender piping that measures 3/4". The bottom of all the legs has a cap that will allow you to adjust individual leg length to accommodate uneven floors.
A HISTORY OF OUR WOOD
Our lumber is trimmed from massive hand-hewn beams salvaged from pioneer barns and cabins in Wisconsin and Iowa. Amish crews disassemble the barns and salvage as much as they can.
Most of these barns were in use for over 100 years and saw farming change from horsepower to diesel power. As farming culture changed so too did the buildings that support it. Our wood was cut from old growth trees in the 18th and 19th century by hand saw and ax, then shaped by hand with adzes and muscle. We try to present as much of that old effort as we can.
We have smoothed and flattened the top surface so you can set glasses on it. Each piece is unique and has its own story and history. Like all reclaimed, upcycled, repurposed and recycled products there are flaws and cracks, axe marks and knotholes.
It's not Ikea®. It’s Spoken Wood.
One tree planted with every table sold. We are partnering with Greenspark to have an even more positive impact on our planet and its people. Check out our impact so far and join our journey! https://app.getgreenspark.com/dashboard/1664301791170/spokenwooddesign?utm_source=spokenwooddesign
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
This shop had returning customers within the past 6 months.
987 reviews5 out of 5 stars
We love our new bar table. Looks so good in front of our window looking out to lake. I sit every morning with my coffee
I absolutely love my custom made console table which looks amazing in my entryway. It is definitely everything I envisioned it to be, from the color of the beautiful blue stain I chose, to it’s unique markings which give it so much character. It is a one of a kind piece that goes well with my coastal style. Chris was definitely on point with this custom build. I could not be happier with my purchase.
I love everything about this table. The color, legs, outlets and especially the beautiful piece of wood. It was super easy to put the legs on when it arrived and makes me happy every time I go into the room. Worth every penny and the wait for this custom piece.
The photos barely do justice to this table. We were thrilled that we could order the size and shade we wanted, and it was so easy to assemble. I love having this one of a kind wood in my home.
Photos from reviews