Materials: Essential Oil, Glass Bottle, Eucalyptus Radiata
Eucalyptus Radiata 100% Organic Essential Oil - Eucalyptus Radiata
Size: 5ml bottle
- Antiviral, immunomodulator (decreases the inflammatory response)
- Expectorants, anticatarrhal, mucolytic
- Decongestant nasal breathing and powerful
- Mucous in the digestive and bronchial epithelium
- Inducer of enzymes of liver microsomes
- Respiratory Infections: bronchitis, rhino-pharyngitis, sinusitis ...
- Influenza and Viral
- Loss of energy and chronic fatigue, immune deficiency
- Acne infected bacterial dermatoses
*Country of Origin: South Africa;Australia;Madagascar
*Part of the Plant: Leave
*Preservatives: No Preservatives or Additives
*Extraction Method: Steam
*Cultivation Mode: Cultivated
* No Animal Testing
- Do not use in children under 6 years
- Do not use in pregnant women
- Do not use in lactating women
- Toxicity: at therapeutic doses, no toxic
at doses higher than therapeutic doses: stomach upset, decreased blood pressure and body
temperature at high doses (ingestion of more than 10 ml of essential oil): epileptogenic and neurotoxic LD50: 1.7 ml / kg in rats.
- Always seek the advice of a medical professional before using essential oils for therapeutic purposes.
Suggested Uses: External Diluted
- 3 to 4 drops diluted in local applications for skin,
- For fatigue, massage along the spine, on the temples and on the inner wrists,
- In diffusion, mixed with other oils for the prevention of colds and respiratory infections
- Inhaled pure or in synergy with other essential oils
- Massage on chest, back, solar plexus and the neck (10 to 20 drops) in case of inhalations and
- Citral (Geranial + Neral)
Above Information is provided by:
Florihana Distillery Health and Welfare material, The Complete Aromatherapy & Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness, and other aromatherapy web sites.
The Legal Stuff:
Please note that all information contained above is for educational and informational purposes only and is not meant to take place of professional, medical advice. Information contained here is not meant to diagnose or prescribe treatment for any medical illness or health condition. No products referenced here or on my Etsy site are suggested medications or medication replacements, nor are they listed with the intent to treat or cure any illness or disease or engage my responsibility. I make no claims of being a medical professional. Please be sure to always speak to your medical professional before using essential oils for therapeutic purposes. Statements and all information contained above have not been evaluated by the FDA.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
64 shop reviews0 out of 5 stars
Lavender is my favorite and this oil did not disappoint. Love it!
Nancy is such a delight to talk to :) I really enjoyed recieving her assistance in the purchase of my oils. I am very greatfull to have found her here on etsy. She offers to opportunity to heal, such a wonderful person! Thank you so much! I will be back:)
Really love being able to make my own natural cleaners. Lemon myrtle smells so clean. It's my new scent for my house!
Photos from reviews