Materials: Essential Oil, Glass Bottle, Rosmarinus Officinalis Cineolifera, Rosemary Cineol
Essential Oil Rosemary Cineol Organic - Rosmarinus Officinalis Cineolifera
Suggested Uses: - External use:
. Pulmonary disease: 5 to 6 drops 3 times a day on the chest and upper back
- Add 2 drops in a dose of shampoo or cream day for revitalizing the hair and skin
- Mucolytic, anticatarrhale, expectoration
- Bactericide powerful (Staphylococcus aureus, white staphylococcus, streptococcus ,...)
- Skin and hair Conditioner
- Cooling the lungs, bronchitis, otitis, sinusitis
- Cystitis and candida
- Chronic fatigue, fatigue, excessive physical and intellectual
- Hair tired, dandruff, hair loss
- Dyspepsia, difficult digestions, enterocolitis original fermentative
*Country of Origin: Morroco
*Part of the Plant: Flowering Plant
*Preservatives: No Preservatives or Additives
*Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
*Cultivation Mode: Wild
* No Animal Testing
- Avoid overdosing
- Do not use in children under 6 years
- Do not use in pregnant women
- Do not use in lactating women
The Legal Stuff:
Please note that all information contained in this above is for educational and informational purposes only and is not meant to take place of professional, medical advice. Information contained here is not meant to diagnose or prescribe treatment for any medical illness or health condition. No products referenced here or on my Etsy site are intended to treat or cure any illness or disease. I make no claims that I a medical professional. Please be sure to always speak to your medical professional before using essential oils. Statements and all information contained above have not been evaluated by the FDA.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
64 shop reviews0 out of 5 stars
Nancy is such a delight to talk to :) I really enjoyed recieving her assistance in the purchase of my oils. I am very greatfull to have found her here on etsy. She offers to opportunity to heal, such a wonderful person! Thank you so much! I will be back:)
Really love being able to make my own natural cleaners. Lemon myrtle smells so clean. It's my new scent for my house!
Lavender is my favorite and this oil did not disappoint. Love it!
Shipped faster than expected. Wonderful quality and reasonably priced essential oils. Would not dream of going anywhere else!!
Photos from reviews