Size: approx. 5" x 3"
HOW TO APPLY
1. Decide Where you want to apply the Tattoo. Exfoliate your skin before applying your tattoo with a rough-surfaced mitt that will remove dead skin and prepare your skin for a cleaner application. If you are planning to place the tattoo in an area that is hairy, shaving the area will help to smooth the application.
2. Cut the tattoo out as the edge as possible.
3. Make sure your hands are not wet. Peel off the clear plastic surface that protects the tattoo.
4. Remove the clear sheet and place your tattoo on your skin face down.
5. Wet the paper with a wet towel or sponge and wait 30 seconds
6. Carefully remove the paper to check if it has transferred. If not, press a little longer. Be sure not to twist or stretch the skin until the tattoo has time to set.
7. Pat dry with damp cloth/sponge. Once dried, Dab on a bit of water-based lotion. To make your tattoo last even longer, hydrate your skin by gently patting a bit of thin cream or lotion on top. Avoid thick, oil-based moisturizers, like petroleum jelly, which may smear the tattoo. If you want, you can dust baby powder over the top of the tattoo as well, to make it look more matte (and thus more realistic.)
HOW TO MAKE YOUR TEMPORARY TATTOO LAST LONGER:
1. When your temporary tattoo gets wet, you should always pat dry, not rub. Also, try to avoid hot water as much as possible. (Cover your tattoo with petroleum jelly before shower)
2. Don't use soap, oil, sunscreen or perfume on your temporary tattoo.
3. Avoid placing tattoos in area that are regularly exposed to water or sweating.
If wearing jewelry, watches, please pay attention away from them.
HOW TO REMOVE YOUR TEMPORARY TATTOO:
Wash the tattoo with soap then use tape to remove your temporary tattoo.
**It can better integrate with the Plastic, Ceramic, Metal, Glass and Cloth surface. It can present more vivid colors, less likely to be scraped off, and keep longer time.
What could not be better is that the tattoo stickers can be affixed to the back of the phone along with a transparent protective shell.**
Due to the difference Between Different Monitors, The Picture May Not Reflect The Actual Color Of the Item. Thank you!
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
1,278 shop reviews5 out of 5 stars
Set of 6 temp tattoos are rich with color. We use these on our Easter eggs, and it works great, really dresses up dyed eggs. These arrived already cut out separately, which is super convenient. Very happy with purchase/transaction!
These temporary tats shipped to me pretty quick! The quality is good and they are super easy to apply. So far it has lasted me two days which is great if you are deciding on different tattoo placements before the permanent real deal!
I got the Winnie the Pooh tattoos for my daughters birthday and they arrived really quickly and I was even given some extra freebie tattoos!
Photos from reviews
TEMPORARY TATTOO - Wrist size cat /Set of 2 White Rabbit and Alice / Set of 2 Hummingbirds / Set of 2 Bunny / Alice in Wonderland
TEMPORARY TATTOO - Set of 4 Delft Blauw Flower/ Swallow/ Winnie the Pooh /Hummingbird / Dragonflies /Wrist Size tattoo
TEMPORARY TATTOO - Wrist size /Set of 2 Morton Girl / Alice and White rabbit/Peter Rabbit/Bear/Hummingbird/Cat/Dragon flies/Free Yourself