Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite your own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Add this item to a treasury!

Close
You don't have any treasuries yet. Enter a title below to create one.
Close

This item has been added.

View your treasury.

ANIMAL / HUMAN LIBERATION tote shopper bag vegan veggie animal rights human rights alf protest shopping

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.

Description

These totes are made from 100% Natural Cotton which I then slam my design onto it using top quality eco film vinyl with a high pressured industrial press - which is why my prints will last years without cracking or peeling - just bold and bright.
-
Perfect for carrying books or a spot of shopping.
Makes a great gift for students or general shoppers!
Great for the environment too!
It has two handles that can easily go over a shoulder.
______

SIZE:

Capacity 8lt
40 x 34 cm
100% cotton

PRINTED BY ME ON ONE SIDE ONLY
__________________________

ABOUT MUNKYMAKE:

I am very passionate about animal rights and my activism with the ALF has got me in deep trouble in the past and I ended up in prison (but we got that evil Animal testing place shut down for good!) - I now want to spread the message of animal rights and the like in this more peaceful way by creating awesome stuff for everyone to help show their support.

I want your tee to get in peoples faces and get them talking.

YOU WILL FIND T-SHIRTS, HOODIES AND VEST IN ALL SIZES AND COLOURS AS WELL AS MUGS, BADGES AND TOTE BAGS.

EVERY DESIGN CAN BE CUSTOMISED THE WAY YOU WANT IT.

I use Eco film to print 90% of designs - the other 10% I use Eco nontoxic inks!
The Tote & make up bags are all Natural Cotton, nontoxic dyes, Chlorine free and Ethically produced.
The T-shirts are all 100% natural nontoxic Chlorine free.

I try my best to work as Eco as possible
____________

SHIPPING:

I offer FAST shipping on all orders and also ship fast world wide.

I aim to dispatch within 2 working days, so if you need to amend your order please let me know ASAP to avoid disappointment.

Your order will be with you shortly - I really hope you like it and shop again.

UK orders should be with you in around 3-4 working days.
Due to the nature of made to order items – I ask that you allow up to 10 working days max for delivery.

International orders should be received within 7-14 working days AFTER MARKED SHIPPED, but please allow up to 21 working days max for delivery.

I do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
Working days Monday to Friday.
____________

RETURNS:

I do accept returns - please contact me if you need to exchange or return any orders.
_______

CARE:

Taking care of your tee is easy, please love your stuff and wash at no more than 40 degrees, do not Iron any vinyl prints and do not tumble dry to ensure along bright life – your tee wants to hang around for a long time!

______________________________________________
EVERYTHING IS HANDMADE TO ORDER
These totes are made from 100% Natural Cotton which I then slam my design onto it using top quality eco film vinyl with a high pressured industrial press - which is why my prints will last years without cracking or peeling - just bold and bright.
-
Perfect for carrying books or a spot of shopping.
Makes a great gift for students or general shoppers!
Great for the environment too!
It has two handles that can easily go over a shoulder.
______

SIZE:

Capacity 8lt
40 x 34 cm
100% cotton

PRINTED BY ME ON ONE SIDE ONLY
__________________________

ABOUT MUNKYMAKE:

I am very passionate about animal rights and my activism with the ALF has got me in deep trouble in the past and I ended up in prison (but we got that evil Animal testing place shut down for good!) - I now want to spread the message of animal rights and the like in this more peaceful way by creating awesome stuff for everyone to help show their support.

I want your tee to get in peoples faces and get them talking.

YOU WILL FIND T-SHIRTS, HOODIES AND VEST IN ALL SIZES AND COLOURS AS WELL AS MUGS, BADGES AND TOTE BAGS.

EVERY DESIGN CAN BE CUSTOMISED THE WAY YOU WANT IT.

I use Eco film to print 90% of designs - the other 10% I use Eco nontoxic inks!
The Tote & make up bags are all Natural Cotton, nontoxic dyes, Chlorine free and Ethically produced.
The T-shirts are all 100% natural nontoxic Chlorine free.

I try my best to work as Eco as possible
____________

SHIPPING:

I offer FAST shipping on all orders and also ship fast world wide.

I aim to dispatch within 2 working days, so if you need to amend your order please let me know ASAP to avoid disappointment.

Your order will be with you shortly - I really hope you like it and shop again.

UK orders should be with you in around 3-4 working days.
Due to the nature of made to order items – I ask that you allow up to 10 working days max for delivery.

International orders should be received within 7-14 working days AFTER MARKED SHIPPED, but please allow up to 21 working days max for delivery.

I do not ship on Saturday, Sunday or holidays.
Working days Monday to Friday.
____________

RETURNS:

I do accept returns - please contact me if you need to exchange or return any orders.
_______

CARE:

Taking care of your tee is easy, please love your stuff and wash at no more than 40 degrees, do not Iron any vinyl prints and do not tumble dry to ensure along bright life – your tee wants to hang around for a long time!

______________________________________________
EVERYTHING IS HANDMADE TO ORDER

Reviews

5 out of 5 stars
(189)
2 out of 5 stars
Aug 21, 2017
The bag logo that has in the photo is not the same as the one I received
ANIMAL / HUMAN LIBERATION tote shopper bag vegan veggie animal rights human rights alf protest shopping
wayne bunch responded

Sorry, you may of received the wrong design! will ship a replacement asap


Reviewed by Måns Lundkvist
1 out of 5 stars
Feb 18, 2018
Deacent hoodie but worthless print. After about 3 times using it, no washes, the print is starting to peel of. I'm sorry to say that it's crap...but it is.
The hoodie is nice, little to small hood for my taste, but no biggie. In all a nice wear.
...but I bought it because of the print....so one star....
feminist unisex HOODIE GIRL POWER feminism Women's Rights jumper sweater grl pwr male / female sizes*

Reviewed by Maurice Nyman

Payment options

Secure options
  • Accepts Etsy Gift Cards and Etsy Credits
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.

Returns & exchanges

I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 1 hour of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
  • Custom or personalized orders
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.

ANIMAL / HUMAN LIBERATION tote shopper bag vegan veggie animal rights human rights alf protest shopping

Ask a question
$13.08
Other people want this. 4 people have this in their carts right now.

Overview

  • Handmade item
  • Material: cotton
  • Made to order
  • Feedback: 189 reviews
  • Favorited by: 58 people
  • Gift message available

Shipping & returns

Ready to ship in 1–2 business days
From United Kingdom
Shipping upgrades available in the cart
Returns and exchanges accepted
Exceptions may apply. See return policy

You may also like

Animal Liberation Front mug
Animal Liberation Front mug
ShowYourColoursGB
$7.27
Animal Liberation - Human Liberation
Animal Liberation - Human Liberation
Vecals
$5.00

What’s wrong with this listing?

The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

Report a problem with an order

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns.

If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.

Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies

See a list of prohibited items and materials

Read our mature content policy

The item for sale is…