This listing is for patterns and instructions to sew by hand three felt woodland animals (fox, bear and mouse) as well as a pine tree and mushroom.
• This is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD, not a PHYSICAL PRODUCT. You will not receive anything in the mail / by post.
• You are welcome to sell personally-made finished products made from my patterns. Sharing or selling the patterns themselves is strictly forbidden. See Shop Policies at http://etsy.me/2j8xuvo for more info.
• Shop for more patterns: http://www.littlesoftieshoppe.etsy.com
These woodland theme softies make super decor for any woodland forest nursery or are simply wonderful gifts to give a special little someone whose imagination will bring them to life with exciting woodland adventures.
Whether or not you have ever hand sewn before, you will find the instructions included with these patterns easy to follow, with step-by-step guidance and illustrations for all the stitches.
Use the handy shopping lists to gather all the readily available supplies you will need to make your woodland animals. A sewing machine is not required.
Print the pattern pieces on regular paper (8.5 x 11" for North America; A4 for everyone else) without the need for any enlarging.
APPROX FINISHED SIZES:
• Reginald the Bear: 9.5 x 5.5 inches (24 x 12 cm)
• DaVinci the Fox: 9 x 6 inches (23 x 15 cm)
• Squeekers the Mouse: 4.5 x 4 inches (11.5 x 10 cm)
• Simple Woodland Pine Tree: 11 x 7 inches (28 x 18 cm)
• Woodland Mushroom: 3.5 x 3 inches (9 x 7.5 cm)
TIME TO MAKE:
Once you have assembled the materials and mastered the basic stitches the larger animals should take no more than 3-4 hours to sew. The mouse should take 2-3 hours; the tree and mushroom will each take about 1-2 hours.
GENERALLY REQUIRED MATERIALS*:
• Craft felt (or wool felt, if desired)
• Embroidery floss
• Embroidery needle
• Straight pins OR glue stick OR tape
• Printer & copy paper
• Stuffing (fiberfill)
• Ultra fine felt tip pen (optional in some patterns)
*Detailed info, such as color, quantity, & quality, is included in the download after purchase.
Buy the patterns individually:
• Bear: www.etsy.com/listing/262892203
• Fox: www.etsy.com/listing/262996426
• Mouse & Mushroom: www.etsy.com/listing/262893985
• Woodland Pine Tree: www.etsy.com/listing/262997922
Any questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!
(Sorry, I do not sell the finished products... only the patterns.)
NOTE: The finished creations have been propped up for the purpose of these photos. They are not designed to stand free on their own.
CUT FILES: SVG and DXF files are provided for those with digital cutting machines as a supplementary bonus item. Technical support in their use is not available.
• Delivery of this digital product is automated.
• Once you have paid for the item(s) you'll be sent an email to whatever address you registered with Etsy. It will contain a download link for each item.
• If you do not receive the email, please check your spam or filtered mail.
• You may also access the files through "You > Purchases & Reviews" in your Etsy account.
Note: You will be able to download the pattern page(s) laid out on either A4 size paper or standard US letter size paper. Filenames begin with "A4" and "Letter", respectively. Pattern pieces are the same size in either case; the paper size is the only thing that varies.