Whoa! You can't favorite your own shop.

Whoa! You can't buy your own item.

Whoa! You can't favorite your own item.

Whoa! You can't add your own item to a list.

Handmade paper Beautiful decorative paper Hemp paper Lace paper Writing paper Textured paper Natural paper (#21gwl)

Like this item?

Add it to your favorites to revisit it later.
Favorite

Description

The handmade paper has a beautiful shade of green achieved by using green reed leaves. Beautiful decorative paper sheets are a little rough and bare a slightly noticeable pattern of dark fibers. This textured writing paper is special with its lace prints on a light corn fiber background. The natural paper has a smooth surface and is mildly dense with thicker lace printed parts. It perfect for wedding invitation, calligraphy, letter writing.

Approximate density of paper is 222 g/m2.
Sheet measures approx. 8,5" x 12,2" (21,5 cm x 31cm). If you trim the deckled edge you will get A4 sheet.
Paper consists of 33% reed and reed leaves, 67% hemp fibers, and corn fiber (light part on the paper).

→Single sheet (pricing per 1 sheet).

→ We do not use recycled paper. We pick all of the plants ourselves by hand. We are making paper strictly from natural ecologically clean materials, such as reed, hemp, corn, lakeshore bulrush, nettle, and others.

→ Perfect for drawing, letter writing, making cards and gift tag making, books, scrapbooking, collage, and other art projects.

• More paper from our shop: http://etsy.me/1kfN5c
• If you have any questions, please contact us.
The handmade paper has a beautiful shade of green achieved by using green reed leaves. Beautiful decorative paper sheets are a little rough and bare a slightly noticeable pattern of dark fibers. This textured writing paper is special with its lace prints on a light corn fiber background. The natural paper has a smooth surface and is mildly dense with thicker lace printed parts. It perfect for wedding invitation, calligraphy, letter writing.

Approximate density of paper is 222 g/m2.
Sheet measures approx. 8,5" x 12,2" (21,5 cm x 31cm). If you trim the deckled edge you will get A4 sheet.
Paper consists of 33% reed and reed leaves, 67% hemp fibers, and corn fiber (light part on the paper).

→Single sheet (pricing per 1 sheet).

→ We do not use recycled paper. We pick all of the plants ourselves by hand. We are making paper strictly from natural ecologically clean materials, such as reed, hemp, corn, lakeshore bulrush, nettle, and others.

→ Perfect for drawing, letter writing, making cards and gift tag making, books, scrapbooking, collage, and other art projects.

• More paper from our shop: http://etsy.me/1kfN5c
• If you have any questions, please contact us.

Reviews

5 out of 5 stars
(65)

Payment options

Secure options
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • American Express
  • Discover
  • Paypal
Etsy keeps your payment information secure. Etsy shops never receive your credit card information.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.

Returns & exchanges

I gladly accept returns
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
  • Custom or personalized orders
  • Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.

FAQs

We produce only A4 size paper. The sheets have deckle edges H 31 cm х W 21,5 cm / 12,2" х 8,5". If you trim the deckle edges you will get the A4 sheet (H 29,7 cm x W 21 cm / 11,7" х 8,3").
We are making paper strictly from natural ecologically clean materials, such as: cane, typha, nettle, bast and others. We pick all of the plants ourselves by hand. We DO NOT use recycled paper.

Handmade paper Beautiful decorative paper Hemp paper Lace paper Writing paper Textured paper Natural paper (#21gwl)

Ask a question

$5.20

Please select a quantity
Almost gone. There's only 2 left.

Overview

  • Handmade item
  • Craft type: Calligraphy, Card making & stationery, Collage, Drawing & drafting, Scrapbooking
  • Length: 12.2 Inches
  • Width: 8.5 Inches
  • Recycled: No
  • Format: Sheet
  • Materials: reed, leaves of reed, cannabis fibers, corn fiber
  • Feedback: 65 reviews
  • Favorited by: 378 people
  • Gift message available

Shipping & returns

Ready to ship in 1–3 business days
From Ukraine
Returns accepted
Exceptions may apply. See return policy

You may also like

What’s wrong with this listing?

The first thing you should do is contact the seller directly.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case.

Report a problem with an order

We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. We suggest contacting the seller directly to respectfully share your concerns.

If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.

Review how we define handmade, vintage and supplies

See a list of prohibited items and materials

Read our mature content policy

The item for sale is…