Watercolor Painting, Anatomical Heart, Anatomical Heart Print, Botanical, Human Heart, Heart, Watercolor Flowers, Print titled "Overgrown"
Materials: Watercolor, Print, sable brushes, arches watercolor paper
This is a fine art giclée print made from my original watercolor painting "Overgrown [A Sylvan Heart]".
For those with a heart for the woods.
(1) ARCTIC MATTE - A basic matte paper, with a smooth, flat surface. This paper is acid free. (Bright white / 230gsm)
(2) SMOOTH FINE ART - A semi-smooth cotton paper, with a natural feeling surface. This paper is archival and 100% cotton. (White / 250gsm)
(3) RIVER LINEN - A textured linen paper that feels and looks like woven canvas. This paper is archival and has a slight sheen to replicate canvas. (Bright white / 240gsm)
(4) TEXTURED RAG - A thick, textured, and heavy duty paper. This paper is archival and its surface replicates the look and feel of watercolor paper. (White / 300gsm)
(For a photo of the paper types see my ABOUT section & click through photos)
- Printed with professional grade Epson printers.
- Printed using archival pigment inks.
- Printed on highest quality fine art paper.
- Printed to the edge (borderless). No trimming required.
- (Upon Request) Prints can come with artist signature/print title on the back.
- I ship prints flat, carefully packaged in a plastic sleeve and rigid mailer, with cardboard added for support.
- Prints are designed to fit into standard sized frames. Frames are not included.
- Depending on your monitor settings colors may appear slightly different on screen than on the actual print.
©2015 Rachel E. S. Byler
All art is the property of artist Rachel Byler and may not be reproduced, resold, or used in any form.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
7,286 reviews5 out of 5 stars
This. Print. Is. Gorgeous! It really is. I fell in love with the style and colors instantly. It took a little while to get here, but so what? I bought a frame for it immediately and it looks lovely. I'll be hanging it immediately after work! The quality paper I chose really does get as close to a real water color as possible. Thank you for the lovely design!
This print is so beautiful. Shipping was great, too. I have a son with a heart condition, so this print is really meaningful to me.
I am a nurse and an herbalist/forager for almost 50 years. When my daughter forwarded me the link to this image it took my breath away. I had a few questions that the seller answered immediately and completely so I was super excited to order a couple of copies of this beautiful art. The shipping was prompt the packing was impeccable and I now have my beautiful print framed and hanging in my office. I gave the second one to my son who is a garden manager at a local agricultural School and whose wife is also a nurse. The artist is so talented and you can see the compassion and her"heart" in this piece.
Got the plant and ocean heart prints, and both are absolutely gorgeous. They were packaged very well to prevent bending and arrived in perfect condition. When the post office had trouble the seller promptly sent me a message to update me and had another set in the mail in no time. Overall a great purchase/experience and I'm overjoyed to have art that compliments my room's admittedly bizarre cardiology/fungi and butterfly/aquatic taxidermy aesthetic lol
Photos from reviews
Pink Orchid Print - Painting titled, "SC Orchid", Watercolor Flowers, Watercolor Print, Orchid Plant, Orchid Painting, Orchid Art,Home Decor
Flower Painting - Print from Original Watercolor Painting, "Poppies", Red Flower, Garden Window
Magnolia Painting - Print from Original Watercolor Painting, "Magnolia 2", Pink Magnolia, Botanical, Watercolor Flowers
Fruit Painting - Print from Original Watercolor Painting, "Two Cherries", Red Fruit, Sweet Cherries, Orchard
Bay Leaves Herb Painting - Print from Original Watercolor Painting, "Bay Leaves", Kitchen Decor, Green Herb, Botanical