Nourish Moisturizing Face Cream for Oily/Blemished Skin
A common complaint from those who have oily and acne prone skin is the difficulty in finding a non-comedogenic moisturizer that will provide moisture, without exacerbating underlying skin conditions or provoke further breakouts. Because the skin desperately needs protection against transepidermal water loss, it is vital for the skin to retain moisture in order to minimize breakouts and keep inflammation controlled. Unfortunately many over the counter moisturizers contain comedogenic ingredients which clog pores, drying agents or, are oil-free formulations that do not use hydrators containing rich beneficial oils will actually help to reduce sebum production and alleviate breakouts.
Nourish Moisturizing Face Cream was created specifically for those with oily and blemished skin. This fortified moisturizing face cream contains a plethora of minerals, vitamins and a beloved herbs with properties known to benefit problematic skin by way of purifying (killing bacteria), reducing inflammation, stimulating cell renewal and more importantly allowing skin to retain moisture without clogging pores.
♦️Excellent for Oily/Blemished Skin;
♦️Aides in Reducing Inflammation;
♦️Purifies and Detoxifies Skin;
♦️Non greasy and readily absorbed into the skin;
♦️Moisturizes without Clogging Pores ;
♦️Stimulates Cell Renewal;
♦️Lightens Discoloration; and
📢 Because Nourish Moisturizing Cream contains Turmeric and Echinacea, it will be appear to have a slight yellow hue to it, and may have intermittent (however rare), traces of echinacea specs. In addition, because Chikyu refrains from using fragrances to disguise the natural state of its products, it WILL have an herbal and earthy scent to it.
Directions: After cleansing face, apply all over face, neck and decollate, or specifically needed areas. May be used during day or night.
*Aloe Vera Extract, *Lavender Extract, *Gotu Kola, *Horsetail, *Geranium, *Dandelion, Jojoba Oil, *Turmeric, *Licorice Root, *Comfrey ESO, *Goldenseal, *Thyme, *Oats, *Echinancea, Melissa ESO, *Sage, *Propolis, Sandalwood ESO, Geranium ESO, *Vegetable Glycerin, *NonGMO Soy Lecithin, Natapress (Honeysuckle, Radish Root Ferment, Aspen Bark)
*Certified Organic, 100% Vegan, Non GMO, Gluten Free and Alcohol, NO Parabens or Phthalates or Petrochemicals.
-*Aloe Vera Extract is an excellent moisturizer, skin protectant and known humectant.
-*Comfrey is an herb which has been used for its astringent, demuculent and cell proliferating properties since 400 BC. Comfrey supports rapid repair, soothes inflammation and promotes healthy skin.
-*Dandelion contains highly revered antioxidants, preventing the degeneration of skin cells and free radical damage.
-*Echinacea Root has been a sacred herb among Native Americans and used for many ailments. Because it contains polysaccharides, fatty acids and glycosides, it is useful in cases of purification. Within the last twenty years extensive research has been done showing that Echinacea has an antibiotic cortisone like property, and assists in the healing of the synovial membrane, supports collagen through hyaluronic acid protection while promoting wound healing.
-*Geranium is traditionally known for it's antibacterial properties and for combating an array of skin ailments, especially acne.
-*Goldenseal contains active compounds with have been known for its antimicrobial properties one of which promotes healthy skin.
-*Goto Kola is known for its anti-inflammatory properties and is known for stimulating collagen and glycosaminoglycan synthesis thereby promoting healthy skin and helps reduce skin irritation.
-*Horsetail contains high levels of silicon, which promotes the elasticity of the connective tissues and helps soften the appearance of deep lines.
- Jojoba Oil non-comedogenic and extremely nourishing and contains high levels of Vitamin E.
-*Lavender is a versital herb and has been used since ancient times. It is held in high esteem for its many therapeutic properties especially in relieving inflammation as well as treating acne, wounds and sores.
- Licorice Root Extract is shown to be an effective and potent skin-lightener that contains liquiritin and glabridin, which disrupt melanin synthesis of the skin. In turn, it is said to decrease signs of hyper-pigmentation.
-*Oats are particularly rich in Vitamin B and high in minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and calcium. It is a very soothing herb in the case of skin irritations and proven to aide in combating acne.
-*Sage is an herb that has been servicing mankind since ancient times. The Native Americans used Sage as a salve which was mixed with bear grease and used for healing skin sores and because of its powerful antioxidant properties it has been tone to aide in shrinking inflamed tissues, cleanse sores and skin eruptions.
-*Turmeric is widely known for amazing astringent and antiseptic properites. Moreover, it is an effective anti-inflammatory making it particularly useful as an external oil or liniment for treating inflammation.
-*Thyme is a valuable herb reputed for it's powerful antimicrobial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and much more. When it comes to treating skin ailments, the benefits of using Thyme is endless.
1. Apply a non-comedogenic sunscreen every day and reduce sun exposure. Sunscreen should be reapplied often when exposed to direct sunlight, including overcast skies, and while driving. Sunscreen use reduces the risk of sun damage and skin cancer and helps to keep dark spots, red blemishes, and blotchy skin tone from worsening.
2. Try to reduce stress as it is major acne culprit that is caused by the wear and tear of daily living. Taking deep breaths, exercising and meditation can help alleviate bouts of stress.
3. Try to sleep at least seven hours per night on a consistent basis. Broken sleep for any reason, such as crossing time zones, night shift work, sleeping with infants or small children, and mid-life hormonal changes, can lead to severe physical stress, making it harder to clear acne. Sleep deprivation acts on various hormonal mechanisms that can worsen acne and cause other health problems.
4. Change your pillowcase often because it traps sweat, saliva, hair products, skin products. When purchasing new bed linens, they should be washed prior to using to remove the pesticides, fungicides, and formaldehyde applied to fabrics before being shipped.
5. If you have long hair, think about tying back away from your face before going to sleep. Comedogenic oils and residue left in the hair can entice breakouts, around the hair line on the forehead, temples, side of face, or on the back and shoulders.
6. Try to avoid touching or picking at your skin. This slows the healing process, invites secondary infection, and pushes pimples deeper into the follicle, causes scarring and turning tiny bumps into huge colored blemishes that take long periods of time to heal and fade away.
7. Some of the biggest culprits when it comes to exacerbating acne is that consists of dietary habits. Be mindful of what you eat and try to cut back on dairy products (it has been linked to acne, allergies, eczema, psoriasis, puffy eyes, etc.), refined carbohydrates, especially sugar and high-fructose corn syrup. This reduction is especially imperative if the acne is inflamed by reason sugar act as an inflammatory and will only exacerbate the existing inflammation.
8. Drink more water to keep the skin from getting dry and irritated from active products.
9. BE KIND TO YOURSELF because there is only one of you!
Each CHIKYU product is made with purity in mind. Therefore, products are made to order and handcrafted in small increments without the use of harmful toxic agents or chemically derived preservatives. Nourish Moisturizing Face Cream will sustain a shelf life of no more than 3 months from the date it was made. Once your product is made, an expiration date will be provided. Best stored away from direct sunlight.
♻️ When finished with product, please reuse, or recycle glass jar!
Thank you for stopping by to visit CHIKYU! Have a marvelous day!