Our current turnaround time for regular orders is 6-8 weeks.
For urgent orders, please shop our Ready-to-Ship collection below (7-10 business days):
(please copy and paste into browser)
「Evanthe」- Vintage Floral Ring, in Opal | R2001
One of our most iconic designs, our signature vintage floral collection combines the essence of Art Nouveau with effortless modern elegance. Inspired by the goddess of flowers, this timelessly beautiful design lives up to its name "Evanthe", meaning "fair flower" in Greek. Romantic and ethereal, our "Evanthe" is perfect for a bohemian love story, dedicated to our unique, sensible, and always original Michellia heirloom holders.
♥ Product Summary ♥
Main Stone: Natural Ethiopian Fire Opal, Round Faceted Cut, 7mm*7mm
(Australian Opal available upon request - please message us for pricing)
Accent Stone: Genuine Diamonds, 0.05 ct total, G color, VS clarity
Ring Band: 1.5mm - 2mm
Metal Choice: 14K or 18K Solid Gold (Rose, White, or Yellow) and Platinum
♥ Style Guide ♥
- Matching Wedding Band 1): https://www.etsy.com/listing/398187745
- Matching Wedding Band 2): https://www.etsy.com/listing/584811452
- Matching Wedding Band 3): https://www.etsy.com/listing/604512839
- Matching Wedding Band 4): https://www.etsy.com/listing/706908017
- Matching Wedding Band 5): https://www.etsy.com/listing/706962943
- This listing sells the ***main ring*** only - other jewelry pieces shown in the pictures are for reference only.
- Whenever possible, we recommend purchasing the main ring and the matching band(s) at the same time to ensure a perfect fit.
♥ Materials & Size ♥
- Of volcanic origin, Ethiopian fire opals have a diverse play of colors from Neon reds, oranges, green, blue, white, yellow, and/or brown color. Due to the nature of natural opals, please allow variations in play of color that makes each natural gem unique. Opals may display a mix of green/yellow, green/blue, green/red, or other color combinations. If you have a preference for a certain color of fire, please leave us a message at checkout, and we will try our best to accommodate.
- A vivid play of color is guaranteed with each opal gem. You will *NOT* receive dull and low-quality opal gems.
- Care information: Ethiopian fire opals are often described as a living stone because of their ability to absorb moisture and liquids from the environment, thus contact with liquid chemicals can cause permanent damage and stain to the stone. It’s recommended that you do NOT wear opal jewelry while washing hands, taking showers, swimming, or other activities that will put the stone at risk of absorbing liquid chemicals. A comprehensive care guide will be included with all purchases of opal jewelry, and you can view a copy of our opal care guide here: https://michellia.com/pages/customer-care#opal-jewelry-care
- Available in 14K or 18K solid rose gold, white gold, yellow gold, and platinum. Please select from the Material drop-down menu to see respective price change.
- Available in 3-9 US Ring size in full, half, and quarter sizes; If you need a smaller size, please contact us for a special order. If you need a bigger size, please add your preferred option from the "sizing upgrade" listing below:
♥ Timeline & Packaging ♥
- All Michellia jewelry is hand-crafted to order. Our lead time varies between 4 to 6 weeks throughout the year, so please refer to our front page announcement and the shipping section of our product detail page for a more accurate shipping timeline.
- If you have a specific timeline to meet, please kindly place the order at least one and half (1 1/2) months prior to your desired delivery date. If you live outside of U.S, we recommend that you place your order two (2) months prior to your desired delivery date to account for potential delay in the custom clearance process.
- Unless otherwise requested, all Michellia Jewelry comes in a nicely-cushioned jewelry box with discreet outside packaging.
♥ More Information & Contact ♥
- Please check out our Policy and FAQ page for common inquiries:
- All of our designs are original works and copyrighted as the intellectual property of Michelliamei™. Any commercial use of our intellectual property without the prior written consent of Michellia Inc. constitutes trademark and copyright infringement in violation of US federal and state laws. We take design infringement very seriously and will take legal actions when necessary. Thank you for supporting us as the original designer for our original artwork.
- Please contact us through Etsy conversation or email us at support [!at] michellia.com for any additional questions. Follow us @michelliafinejewelry on Instagram for the latest news and updates!
Sep 26-Oct 14
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
1,098 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Michellia Designs was super responsive the whole time while I tried to choose a ring for my partner. She wanted opal and I knew fire opal would be the best as it's the most iridescent. We chose this one and while it looks huge or bulky in photos, it's actually quite delicate and feminine in person. I added on the $50 overnight shipping to make sure the package would be signed for and arrive in time. It arrived about 5 days early! So awesome. It was packaged discreetly and wrapped beautifully. The ring itself is breathtaking. She loves how sparkly it is, all the colors, and the gentle diamond details on the sides. The rose gold is perfect, not too pink. And she said yes! Looking forward to having the wedding band made down the road! Thank you! 🌹
I am convinced that this is the most beautiful ring that exists. Words cannot express how obsessed I am with my engagement ring! The opal is breath taking! I am blown away by all the colors. It is constantly surprising me - it shines a unique array of colors in every different light. I worry I may get in a car accident when the sun catches my ring and flashes shades of the rainbow. I cant take my eyes off of this ring! THANK YOU Michelle for making the ring of my dreams!
Received the rings today, I am beyond pleased! The packaging was so very lovely and more special than I could have even imagined. The Evanthe Opal engagement ring paired so unbelievably beautifully with the Florence wedding band, both in rose gold. My son was a little unsure about purchasing a ring online, but, please do not hesitate at all. I am looking forward to selecting a beautiful piece for myself!!
I’m so excited to give my parter this beautiful ring! The opal is stunning and the rose gold band is so beautiful. It got to my house earlier than I expected, which is always a plus. And Michelle was very prompt in answering my questions when I reached out to them. I’m very happy with my purchase!
Photos from reviews
Evelina Morganite Engagement Ring, Vintage Crown Oval Morganite Ring, Art Deco Rose Gold Oval Morganite Ring, 14K Gold 18K Gold, Platinum
$850.00 FREE shipping
Celia Moonstone Engagement Ring, 4-prong Solitaire Eternity Diamond Ring, Moonstone Bridal Wedding Set, 14K 18K Gold Platinum, R4004
$850.00 FREE shipping
Vera Diamond Wedding Band, 7-Diamond Curved Crown Band, Diamond Crown Band, Curved Wedding Band, Rose Gold, 14K 18K Gold, Platinum, B1004
$720.00 FREE shipping
Evelina Aquamarine Engagement Ring, Vintage Crown Oval Aquamarine Ring, Art Deco Aquamarine Ring, White Gold, Rose Gold, Platinum
$795.00 FREE shipping
Veronica Moissanite Engagement Ring, Vintage Moissanite Ring, 1.5 ct Forever One Moissanite Ring, Bridal Set, 14K Gold, 18K Gold, Platinum
$1,850.00 FREE shipping