New design! Made of lightweight plywood.
Consist of 3 parts:
Top frame + Top inner solid piece + Bottom solid piece.
outer length 50mm breadth 30mm
inner length 43mm breadth 23mm
Can be used to frame many things: small photo, pretty piece of fabric, a small piece of embroidery etc.
Top frame can be embellished or painted too.
Finished piece to be used as a pendant or small hanging decoration like on xmas tree.
- Wooden frame set:
Top Inner Solid Piece
Bottom Solid Piece
- Material to be framed (photo, paper or fabric)
- Crafting glue
1. Align and glue material to be framed (photo, paper or fabric) to the top inner solid piece. Make sure to apply glue over the edge and wrap your fabric/paper over the edge.
2. Trim off excess fabric/paper.
3. Apply glue to bottom solid piece.
4. Align top frame and prepared inner piece (from step 1) over bottom piece (from step 3). Make sure the holes near the top align. Hold and press the pieces together for a few seconds then leave to dry.
Hope i am clear enough. Convo if you have questions or interested in bulk order.
Photo 5 shows other designs available. Please check out my other listings for a specific design.
For a sample set of all 5 designs, please check out this listing: https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/493611015/small-wooden-frame-pendants-for-diyhttps://www.etsy.com
If you are interested in purchasing multiple pieces from different listings in the shop, please drop me a convo. I can customise a listing for you with a fixed shipping rate.