Silver Hoop earrings with Curved Tubes - Thin Dainty Mixed Metal Earrings
Made to Order
ETSY BEST SELLERS! Argentium Sterling Silver Hoop earrings - Mixed Metal Hoops - All silver hoops - Medium sized hoop earrings
Thin handcrafted lightly hammered argentium sterling silver hoop earrings feature hollow curved tubes in either antique silver, antique gold, antique copper, shiny silver or shiny gold.
* Extremely lightweight
* Measure 1 1/2 inch diameter
* Minimalist, Dainty and Unique
* Best Sellers, very popular design
* Mixed Metal hoop earrings - extremely versatile
The silver hoop earring is made of argentium sterling silver, You will be selecting your tube finish in the drop down menu. *****Plastic backs are provided with every pair and are recommended during wear to prevent loss. ****Further details of tube options: Silver plated brass, Gold plated brass or antique gold tone (antique brass).
About Argentium Sterling Silver:
Argentium® Sterling Silver is a patented and trademarked alloy that is at least 92.5% pure silver, just like traditional sterling silver. What makes it different from traditional sterling silver is that a small amount of germanium replaces some of the copper that is usually the other 7.5% of sterling silver. It is the copper in sterling silver reacting with oxygen that causes it to tarnish. This unique addition of germanium gives Argentium silver beneficial attributes such as improved durability and it is also 7 times more tarnish resistant that sterling silver. Argentium silver is also rated slightly brighter and whiter than sterling silver.
Love these but looking for something a little bigger? Here they are! 2 1/4 inch Argentium Silver https://etsy.me/2Vfby6g
Also available as a full circle hoop with a French hook earwire with all three above tube metals: http://etsy.me/2CKB0F8
P A I R S ∙ W E L L ∙ W I T H
Add an ear cuff: https://www.etsy.com/listing/626120810
Mixed Metal Moon Phase necklace: https://www.etsy.com/listing/723239068
Layered Tube necklace: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255948495
Leather Wrap bracelet with tubes: https://www.etsy.com/listing/693503784
S E E ∙ T H E ∙ S H O P
M O R E ∙ G O O D ∙ T H I N G S
E-mail Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/cTlZxH
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
2,871 reviews5 out of 5 stars
These are exactly what I was hoping they would be!! Beautiful quality and so well made. These were the #1 thing I wanted to buy from Maggie’s shop and I have many more lined up. Shipping was so quick and I put them in immediately when I got them and fell in love. Thank you!!
Beautiful super lightweight earrings. Sometimes I forgot that I was even wearing them. This size is perfect for me, I wanted some hoop earrings, without going too large. I'll have many years of love to put into these, and happy to support small business. :^)
I had been eyeing these earrings for a while and they did not disappoint! They are the perfect size for every day wear and because I got the silver w/shiny gold they go with EVERYTHING! I absolutely love them!
I wanted something simple, yet not plain, and these were just perfect! I love these minimalist hoop earrings. I also really like the antique gold finish. Very classy, and they go with everything!
Photos from reviews