All Natural Aromatherapy Soy Wax Candle with Organic Herbs & Flowers - Gifts under 30 dollars
Read the full title All Natural Aromatherapy Soy Wax Candle with Organic Herbs & Flowers - Gifts under 30 dollars
Materials: soy wax, organic herbs, essential oils, lead free wicks, chemical free, reusable glass jar
SHIPPING COST: If your shipping total is more than $14 for your total combined order, I will refund the overage charged by Etsy (if applicable). ♡
This listing is for one 8-oz. candle adorned with dried flowers and organic herbs. The link to add crystals for extra energy, stronger intentions and extra pizzazz can be found at:
My All Natural Aromatherapy Candles are the perfect addition to your home or to graciously gift to a friend's home! Most in store candles are full of chemicals, additives and paraffins. Not only that, they use toxic lead wicks, all of which are terrible for your health. Inhaling these harmful toxins produce a number of problems with our bodies! My candles are made with 100% natural eco-soy wax, lead-free wicks, oil blends for scent, and homegrown organic herbs. I infuse every candle with Reiki for healing and intentions of love and peace. If you have a specific intention for your candle, please let me know in the comments section at checkout.
Each scent has their own list of therapeutic properties so depending on which one you choose, you are literally changing the entire mood of your body and space. (See list of scents below). These 8 oz. candles come in a reusable quilted glass mason jar (4" tall x 9" around); or comparable container.
CUSTOM topping -I delicately place every topping on your candle individually; or
SPRINKLED topping - flowers & herbs are lightly sprinkled on top.
Burn Time: Approximately 55 Hours
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ SCENT DESCRIPTION ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Here is a list of the benefits of your favorite aromatherapy scents, in alphabetical order, to aid you in choosing your candle:
* Amber Woods - This blend is masculine yet feminine at the same time! It has an outdoorsy aroma with a strong amber, citrusy finish. It is a very strong scent so if you're looking for subtle - I wouldn't go for this. Popular choice for deep meditation. If you haven't tried this scent before, I recommend that you request Amber Woods as your free tea light with your order.
* Apple Orchard – Ripe, fruity apples with a touch of spice. Appetite suppressant, stress reliever, headache remedy and aids with respiratory problems and nausea.
* Apple Pie – Apples, cinnamon and clove with hints of peach, almond, vanilla and caramel.
* Apples & Cinnamon - Ripe apples and cinnamon sticks with a hint of clove, nutmeg, and touches of orange peel, vanilla and tonka, Reduces food cravings; eases symptoms of congestion, bronchitis, asthma, headaches and stress. Improves mental clarity.
*Blackberry Sage – Blackberries, sage, rosemary and mint with undertones of cypress, leafy greens and a touch of sugar.
* Blue Spruce - This oil will transport you to the wilderness! Men and woman both LOVE this scent! It has been used since the Native American days as a good scent for aiding in meditation and relaxation. Having the feel of the forest is therapeutic for our minds, bodies and souls. This is one of my favorite scents because I love the feeling of being "one with nature" and if I can bring that feeling into my home, it gives me a sense of presence and connectedness that I experience more profoundly than any other scent. It dispels mental fatigue and stress.
*Cherry - Sweet blend of ripe cherries with an earthy undertone of vanilla, orange, cinnamon and a breath of clove. Fill your room with a welcoming, long lasting fragrance that will create a relaxing, nostalgic feeling. Cherry blossoms symbolize love and marriage, birth, and new beginnings.
* Chocolate Fudge – Enjoy the aroma of rich bittersweet chocolate, and a touch of walnuts. Warning! You’d better have a chocolate dessert ready when the kids get home from school, because this lush aroma will hit them when they walk in the door!
* Cinnamon and Vanilla - Mmmm also one of my absolute favorites! This blend together smells delicious, just like a warm cinnamon roll, without the sweetness. It is very nostalgic!! These oils work together to produce an aromatherapy of cleansing the toxins in the air. This oil boosts brain activity and has shown in many of studies that it reduces nervous tension and increases memory functions. This smell produces a "homey" comforting feel and can help you to feel safe and content. This scent pairs well with a "warm" setting ... dim lighting, sensual environment, etc. It is great for small, intimate dinner parties or a relaxing evening at home. You cannot go wrong with this choice!!
*Citronella - Who said that your Citronella candles can’t be beautiful? As a natural insect repellent, this fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including citronella to create an aroma of green citrus with fresh clean camphor.
*Coffee - Bring the warmth of fresh brewed coffee to your home. Top notes of just-ground coffee beans start this scent off strong, while a touch of sugar and cream add the perfect amount of sweetness.
Fresh Brewed Coffee candles and wax melts transform any space into your favorite neighborhood cafe.
* Deep Orange - This is an awesome scent combination of fresh oranges with a touch of grapefruit. It is stimulating and cheerful, and minimizes stress.
* Dragon’s Blood – Uplifting earthy fragrance infused with cedarwood, orange, and patchouli. Reduces stress and anxiety; natural deodorizer; helps relieve respiratory problems, nausea and fatigue; improves mental balance.
* Fresh Linen - Love the aroma of line-dried clothes on a breezy day? This scent creates a lovely ambiance that will improve your mood and freshen any space. This unique mixture will also boost your immunity and help with nausea. If you don’t like the scent of Citronella, try this scent to repel flies and ants.
*Harbor Bay - Blend of Driftwood and cedar with undertones of pine, vanilla, sandalwood, musk and a touch of patchouli for a calming and long lasting fragrance. Fresh ocean breeze that promotes feelings of vitality and wellness. This woody, earthy mix also helps with insomnia and is known to improve focus and reduce symptoms of ADHD in children. (This is one of my favorite scents!)
* Hemp – This scent has a pleasing, earthy aroma with bright top notes of lemon and lime and a base of vetiver and patchouli.. This blend will improve sleep quality and restore respiratory stability to those experiencing sleep Apnea (place the candle UNLIT at your bedside while sleeping). Hemp oil reduces stress and anxiety, fights depression, and help calm those with ADHD/ADD and PTSD. Pet friendly.
* Herb Garden - Ahhh I love this refreshing scent! If you're an herb lover, you are in luck! This is a blend of basil, thyme, clove, cinnamon, a little orange. It kind of smells like you're working out in your herb garden so this scent is not for everyone but it IS for my fellow gardeners! The aroma gives you energy and focus; and is known to relieve headaches.
* Honeysuckle Jasmine - If you're a fan of either scent, you will love this unique combo! It is emotionally uplifting and sensual; reduces stress, fights depression and headaches. The invigorating scent soothes you, boots your mood, and promotes comfortable and peaceful sleep. This is my lightest fragrance. Highly recommended for gift giving!
* Hydrangea – a beautiful light floral scent with a hint of sandalwood. Relax your body and mind, and improve your mood. This scent helps with insomnia and depression. It is also known to aid in reducing the symptoms of hay fever.
*Immunity – I created this blend for pet owners. A powerful immune boosting combination of Ginger, Lemongrass and Frankincense. This blend relieves respiratory difficulties associated with colds, flu, coughs, bronchitis and asthma. This is also a natural aphrodisiac. Pet Friendly.
* Lavender - I love lavender and use it in so many of my creations. It has been used since ancient times for an array of healing and cleansing benefits. Lavender oil helps to calm, relax, relieve tension, headaches, mental chaos (the act of inhaling it will ease negative thought patterns), soothe and renew energy. This is the perfect scent to create a calm, relaxing, unwinding and soothing environment. It also is known to have highly charged healing properties.
* Lavender Vanilla – All the benefits of Lavender, plus a relaxing hint of vanilla and subtle touch of buttercream.
* Lemongrass & Green Tea - This bright and natural citrus and herbal green tea blend helps relieves stress and headaches. It is also helps with insomnia and mental fatigue.
* Lilac – Enjoy the lovely scent of lilacs all year round. Fresh Lilacs with undertones of rose and carnation. Great scent for fighting depression by boosting your self-esteem, confidence and mental strength. Burn your candle before bed to calm you for sleep.
* Mango Peach Pizzazz - An uplifting blend of sun-kissed mango, peaches and orange with undertones of papaya and vanilla and a subtle kick of chili pepper. Compare to YANKEE Mango Peach Salsa, but the aroma of our blend stays true throughout the entire burn! This magical aroma boosts energy, alertness, happiness, and creates a feeling of comfort.
* Mint Garden - I call it this because it smells just like my HUGE planter box of mint. It smells fresh from the garden. This is perfect for anyone who loves the outdoors (as well as the Blue Spruce) and brings a calming, soothing and grounding feel to the environment. This scent works well with nausea and is great to calm the internal organs of our body. It helps to release tension we may not be aware we are holding onto. It is also said that inhaling this oil brings relief to asthma patients and people with respiratory issues. If you are feeling sluggish, anxious, depressed, or simply exhausted, this mint oil candle will help you. Or if you just like an uplifting yet calming happy scent, this is the way to go.
* Nag Champa - The number one incense scent, now in candle form. It is used all over the world in temples, religious sanctuaries, places of worship, etc. It is the "scent of spirituality" to many. It is popularly used in meditation as it helps the person to focus, calm the mind and spirit and become very present. Men, women, children - love this. Perfect for yoga, meditation, or just to bring an earthy spiritual feel to your home. You can't go wrong with Nag Champa!
* Ocean Breeze - Enjoy the aroma of a fresh sea breeze any time. This scent is specifically blended to have a light flowery oceanic scent with ozone and citrus undertones! Promotes calmness & relaxation; enhances physical energy, strength and courage; good for the upper respiratory system.
*Odor Eliminator - Natural essential oils, including orange, grapefruit and cinnamon with undertones of Cedarwood and Cinnamon.
* Orchid Ocean - I named this scent due to the intoxicating smell it carries. It makes me think of flowers blossoming out of the sea with its floral aroma paired with an oceanic finish. The flowers that this blend most reminds me of are orchids! So if orchids are your thing, this blend is for you! The aroma boosts mental alertness and reduces fatigue.
*Palo Santo Patchouli - This earthy blend of light citrus, with floral and clove undertones, provides a sweet and musky aroma that has a grounding and balancing effect on emotions; antidepressant. Also considered an aphrodisiac.
* Peppermint - This oil has been used since Egyptian times to increase mental focus and understanding as well as uplift and revitalize spirits. It fights off negative substances in your home and body, cleansing both of them. It acts as a headache reliever and a stimulant during times of mental and emotional fatigue/stress. It revitalizes spirits and is the perfect addition to the home of someone who works at home, is in school, etc. It is proven to improve mental focus, increase memory performance and will aid in getting tedious work completed efficiently while maintaining a positive mindset. It is very uplifting and invigorating and aids in cleansing the air it infuses with.
* Plumeria - This is my original scent and also my top selling candle! It smells divine! Both men and woman are drawn to this floral aroma. It is one of the top oils used in aromatherapy to help relax yet not induce a state of tiredness. It raises stimulation and energy levels giving you the "good vibe" feel. It will relieve stress, uplift spirits and relax tension while also providing you an alert and motivated sense. When used in a romantic setting, this scent is known to have sensual effects and help people get into that loving zone easier. You'll undoubtedly love this scent if you love floral aromas!!
* Pumpkin Crème. Your room will smell like a bakery, without having to light your candle. The scent is so yummy and paired with lavender, it works as an aphrodisiac! Let me know in the comments section at checkout if you would like lavender added to your candle!
* Rose – The fragrance of the rose has long inspired poets and lovers. Wonderfully intense, the fragrance is sweet and floral. This scent boosts self-esteem, confident and mental strength, while efficiently fighting depression and anxiety. Mostly used for women in aromatherapy, rose is known to help with circulation, heart problems, digestion issues and respiratory conditions like asthma. It's like having a fresh bouquet no matter what time of the year!
* Rosemary has been used for mood enhancement by practitioners of aromatherapy for centuries. Its strong herbal fragrance has a woodsy aroma with hints of pine.
* Sage – Apple, eucalyptus, orange and an herbal mixture of cedarwood, fresh pine, and earthy sage.
* Spring La-nilla - I LOVE THIS SCENT!! It is like lemon verbena with a tiny bit of vanilla! It has floral undertones because I decided to put a few drops of a special floral blend into this concoction and WOW it's a hit!
* Sweet Musk - This scent smells of sweet pea flowers with musky undertones. It reminds me of walking through a flower field on a foggy, wet evening! This is a great scent to use as a room deodorizer.
* Thieves Oil – This powerful blend of clove, lemon,
* White Birch – Pine, eucalyptus, cypress, and tonka beans with fir needles, cedarwood, patchouli and birch tar. (One of my favorites!)
* Wildflower - Our blend of oils work together to bring the feeling of sitting in a blooming, thriving field of wildflowers! This brings an uplifting and energizing feel to your environment. This is definitely more of a feminine scent but I have known a few men to take a liking to this flowery concoction! The aroma eases depression, strengthens the immune system, boosts confidence and enhances sensuality.
☆ You can also request your own personal blend of oils! ☆
Please contact me with any questions, comments or concerns! My number one priority is making sure each and every one of you are happy with your purchase! Thank you so much!
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
2,368 reviews5 out of 5 stars
The shipping was a little slow. But it was absolutely worth the wait! The seller didn’t have any large left so they picked out 2 smaller ones that were perfect for variety. I really appreciate all of the hard work and amazing candles!
These are absolutely wonderful! Far better than I was expecting. Sage is my favorite so far. I completely plan to order again. Not only that, but the seller included a candy cane and a little thank you tealight. Well worth the wait and I'm excited to give them as gifts!
Such a lovely candle and amazing scent! I chose the White Birch scent and it is so nice and burns beautifully. Brenda also included a small tea candle and a handwritten note thanking me for the supporting her small business was so sweet and made me happy to have ordered from this shop. I will definitely be ordering from NaturesCourt again!
OMG I’m so in love with this candle!!!! It was packed very securely and arrived faster than I expected. It’s really beautiful and smells AMAZING!!! Also the seller is very sweet when we were communicating ahead of my order with questions. 10/10 shop can’t wait to order again!!!
Photos from reviews
Crystal Candles - All Natural Aromatherapy Candle with Organic Herbs, Flowers & Crystals - gifts under 30 dollars
Votive Candles - All Natural Aromatherapy Soy Candle - Intention Candle - gifts under 10 dollars
Aura Quartz All Natural Aromatherapy Soy Candle - vegan candle - intention candle - gifts under 30 dollars