If you place the stars in a sunny window, the paper has a stained glass glowing effect that’s quite pretty.
I make the stars by hand-folding small squares of paper, overlaying the folded paper, and then gluing them together to create different patterns. One star, for example, is folded 11 times per point. With 16 points that 176 folds to make the star.)
The stars measure approximately 5" through 12". They look wonderful in groups or individually.
Please Note: The stars are made in a smoke-free home.
What do customers say about Harvest Moon by Hand's stars?
- Gorgeous!! What an incredible find. Beautifully made and the service is fast and friendly.
- A Wonderful Transaction! Made With Real Love! THANK YOU! A++A++A Very Nice Seller!
- Thanks for your beautiful work.
- Truly gorgeous! You do beautiful work.
- I am a repeat customer and I am so happy with the quality of Harvest Moon by Hand's items....BUY!!
- Looks lovely in the window.
- High quality handwork.
- Very precise folding. Quality materials used. Beautiful to look at everyday with the sunlight streaming in through it!
- It's beautiful! Thank you so much for this custom piece - it's gorgeous. And great customer service too!
6 Fiery Red Window Star Suncatchers
- Handmade item
- Materials: waxed paper, kite paper, wax paper, glue, transparent paper, natural items, all natural, natural materials, ecofriendly, child safe, lead free, environmentally friendly, recyclable
- Made to order
- Feedback: 817 reviews
- Ships worldwide from Minnesota, United States