This item sold on July 9, 2010.
Wish you a rich fantasy,
Earrings are 3,5 cm (1,4 inches) long and 2,3 cm (0,9 inches) wide without earringhooks.
What you need to make one earring:
• Teardrop-shaped bead 1 pc sized 8x10 mm (0,3x0,4 inches)
• About 20 cm (0,9 inches) of 0,8mm (20-gauge) wire (also can be used 1,0mm (18-gauge)).
• About 13 cm (0,5 inches) of 0,6mm (22-gauge) wire
• About 2,5m (98 inches) of 0,3mm (28-gauge) wire (also can be used 0,4mm (26-gauge), but a bit more)
• 1 earrings hook
• Round-nose pliers
• Flat-nose pliers
• Some kind of a cap approx. 2,2 cm (1 inch) in diameter
NB! When purchasing tutorial, please let me know your e-mail address where I can the PDF file.