Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
***THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN, NOT THE ACTUAL TOY***
English Pattern Only. This pattern uses US Crochet Terms. The file contains a chart to show the conversions to UK Crochet Terms.
Make your own "Laurie the Ballerina Bunny" with this CROCHET PATTERN.
The pattern includes instructions on how to make a cute rabbit.
This PDF pattern includes 10 pages with step by step instructions and photos, so you can crochet your own toy.
Finished toy is about 13 in./33 cm. tall (16.5 in./42 cm. tall including the ears), using acrylic worsted weight yarn and a 3.75 mm. crochet hook.
For this pattern you need to have intermediate crochet and amigurumi skills, know how to change/switch yarn color and how to read crochet patterns.
You need to know the following crochet terms:
• mr – magic ring (UK=magic ring)
• ch – chain (UK=chain)
• sc – single crochet (UK=double crochet)
• dc – double crochet (UK=treble crochet)
• trc – triple (treble) crochet (UK=double treble crochet)
• sl – slip stitch (UK=slip stitch)
• inc(sc) – increase in single crochet
(UK=increase in double crochet)
• inc(hdc) – increase in half double crochet (UK=increase in half treble crochet)
• inc(dc) – increase in double crochet (UK=increase in treble crochet)
• inc(trc) – increase in triple (treble) crochet (UK=double treble crochet)
• dec(sc) – decrease in single crochet (UK=decrease in double crochet)
• fo – fasten off (UK=fasten off)
• Worsted weight yarn (medium/4) in colors:
o Main color
o Contrasting color
• 3.75 mm. crochet hook
• Two (15 mm.) safety eyes
• One (12 mm.) safety nose
• Yarn needle, stitch markers, scissors, pins
• Stuffing material of your choice
This pattern is for personal use only. PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE, TRANSLATE OR DISTRIBUTE PATTERN. Pattern made by Michelle Alvarez.
OF COURSE YOU CAN SELL THE TOYS YOU MAKE! Just give credit for the pattern to Michelle Alvarez from Bunnies & Yarn.
More crochet patterns available -> https://www.etsy.com/shop/BunniesandYarn
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Etsy Purchase Protection
4,568 reviews5 out of 5 stars
Pattern was easy to follow and came out looking so much like the featured photo. I was extremely happy with this purchase.
I bought only a bunny pattern. I don't know if it's available anymore other than with unicorn pattern. Anyhow,this bunny pattern was very easy to follow and the outcome was so adorable and cute.I did one modification with the dress though.
This is just the sweetest little rabbit. I made her in about a day and couldn't be more delighted with the pattern.
Came out perfect just the way i wanted it!! Very easy to follow 😊
Photos from reviews
CROCHET PATTERN in English and Spanish - Maurizio the Big Fox and Fabrizio the Big Raccoon - 21.5 in./55 cm. tall - Instant PDF Download
TWO CROCHET PATTERNS in English - Betsy the Big Unicorn and Mimi the Friendly Unicorn - Amigurumi Animal - Instant Pdf Download
TWO CROCHET PATTERNS in English - Mimi the Friendly Unicorn and Laurie the Ballerina Bunny - Amigurumi Toy Animal - Instant Pdf Download
TWO CROCHET PATTERNS in English - Billy the Bear and Betsy the Unicorn - 21.5 in./55 cm. tall - Amigurumi Animal Toy - Instant Pdf Download
CROCHET PATTERN in English and Spanish - Coco the Lovely Sloth - 8.2"/21 cm. tall - Amigurumi Animal Toy - Instant PDF Download