Summit Pack: DIGITAL Sewing Pattern
Digital file type(s): 1 PDF
***Listing is for PDF digital sewing pattern ONLY, and NOT A FINISHED BAG!!***
Pattern Difficulty: INTERMEDIATE or higher
Dimensions: Approximately 16.25” tall x 11.25”tall x 3”deep (at widest points)
Summit Pack is the perfect bag for someone on the go! Great little backpack/sling bag for day trips, biking, walking, vacations, and more!
Summit has two zippered compartments for convenience. The front zipper has card slots and a pocket within. The central compartment has a padded gadget pocket and a zipper pocket. The back of the bag has an additional zippered pocket through which the bag is turned in the final step! This bag is designed in a unique piecing way that means no binding and no saggy linings!!
If you like this bag, try my other patterns as well, and follow me on Facebook for updates on upcoming patterns, sales, etc! https://www.facebook.com/cloudsplitterbags/
Pattern includes printable pattern pieces (printable on any standard size paper), a detailed cutting list to help you keep organized, and 23 pages of step-by-step instructions with large color photos to help you through.
• 3/4 yard Exterior Main- quilting cotton 45” wide
• 3/4 yard Exterior Contrast/ Pocket Fabric– quilting cotton 45” wide
• 1 yard Lining fabric - quilting cotton 45” wide
• 4 yards Pellon SF101 – or substitute another woven lightweight fusible interfacing
• 1/2 yard Pellon Flex Foam – or substitute headliner foam, Soft and Stable, or other foam interfacing
• One 13” or longer purse zipper (with larger pull and wide zipper tape)
• One 16” or longer purse zipper
• Two 1” D-rings (or one if you will not need to switch strap sides occasionally)
• One 1” Swivel Clasp
• One 1” tri-glide slider
• Two nylon zippers, one 6” (for lining pocket), one 8” (for exterior pocket) standard coil to match (one
for exterior, one for lining).
• Spray adhesive, or wonder-under for placing foam
Summit Pack is an original Cloudsplitter Bags and Designs creation. You may NOT copy, distribute, or share this PDF anywhere outside your own possession.
I DO allow sale of finished bags made using this pattern. Sew up a storm!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
This shop had returning customers within the past 6 months.
862 reviews5 out of 5 stars
This pattern works up really well. I used cork for part of it and waterproof canvas as a lining. I did cut back on the interfacing using shape flex on the cotton pieces and foam as the pattern is written. The interior of the bag looks perfect with no baggy lining. I have made 2 so far and will try a guy version without the zipper cover.
I am a beginner and it was pretty easy although, I am more of a video kind of gal it did take me some time to make. But it came out beautiful than I expected.
I loved making this pattern! The bag turned out super cute. There are so many hidden pockets throughout the bag. The directions were well written and easy to follow!
My summit pack turned out better than I dreamed possible! After more than 50 years sewing experience I learned some new techniques. Very well thought out pattern that is easy to follow if you take your time and thoroughly read the instructions. Thank you so much!
Photos from reviews