You will receive the pictured - 2 candles, air sealed in a biodegradable cellulose bag.
The candles are about 8.5" high and 1/2" and 1" thick. If you need custom size - let us know! It is possible that we can make the size you want!
Also, we have other beeswax candles - the same quality, but look different (as on last picture):
Review from customer:
"These are beautiful! So thoughtfully packaged and environmentally sensitive..thank you! I will be in touch soon about a custom order. A+++ .Barbara."
Looking for a nice handcrafted candle stick? Check out this seller http://www.etsy.com/listing/82703234/copper-teal-stoneware-bird-candle-stick
Her artisan stoneware candlestick is perfect match for our candle! :)
- Remove raffia and tag before burning
- Remember to use appropriate, safe, and secure candle holder
- Burn within sight
- Keep away from things that can catch fire
- Do not let children easily reach the candle
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 " to ensure even burning
- Never leave a candle unattended
- Burn only on heat resistant surfaces
- Stop burning when 1/2 " of beeswax is left
- Don't burn candle for more than four hours
- Remember the candle can set a fire if treated without safety - keep common sense to prevent it
buying 100% Natural - you support your health;
buying Organic - you support our soil;
buying Eco-friendly - you support our environment;
buying from Herbolution - you support all of the above at once.
Buy consciously. Live happy.
(c) Copyright 2009-2013. All rights for pictures, graphics and description on www.herbolution.etsy.com and www.herbolution.com are reserved.