Polymer Clay Tutorial How To / Step by Step A Basic Image Transfer Technique by Wired Orchid
*** PLEASE NOTE: THIS BASIC TUTORIAL IS INCLUDED IN MY 40 PAGE "MIXED MEDIA TECHNIQUES ON POLYMER CLAY" TUTORIAL
TECHNIQUE TO TRANSFER ARTWORK TO POLYMER CLAY.
THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE FILE.
LASER COPIES OF ORIGINAL ARTWORK ARE AVAILABLE HERE IN MY SHOP.
THIS IS A VERY BASIC TUTORIAL and is the first part of my more extensive image transfer tutorial, "Mixed Media Techniques on Polymer Clay,'' available now in this Etsy shop. This basic, affordable tutorial will show you how to transfer your original artwork to raw polymer clay.
• 8 photo-filled pages.
• 29 photos.
• An easy-to-follow 12 step lesson.
• Skill level: Beginner – Advanced Beginner+. A basic knowledge of polymer clay is helpful, but not necessary.
• Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open and read this pdf. The latest version for desktop computers can be found here: https://get.adobe.com/reader. Make sure your operating system is highlighted in the pull-down menu under ''Your System.'' (See last photo above.) An app is also available in the App Store for mobile devices.
Basic supplies needed for this tutorial:
• Laser copy of artwork
• Premo Sculpey polymer clay
• Small, flat tile
• Spray bottle with water
• Pasta machine or acrylic or wood roller
• Needle or thin needle-like tool
• Sandpaper 320/400 grit
• Foil paper
• Soft cloth
• Large cutters or templates for cutting out jewelry shape
• Xacto knife
• Renaissance Wax
• Empty toilet tissue or paper towel roll
• Written in English only.
• No refunds for this tutorial.
This tutorial is intended for use only by purchaser. By purchasing this tutorial, you, the buyer, agree to not reproduce it for sale or distribute it in any way. Reproduction and/or distribution of this tutorial is strictly prohibited.
Thank you for your interest! Feel free to contact me with any questions.
What people are saying about my tutorial, ''A Batik Technique for Polymer Clay'':
• "Fantastic tutorial. Easy to follow and beautifully designed with lovely samples."
• "LOVE this technique... easy to follow with stunnning RESULTS!!!"
• "Excellentes explications et bien illustré."
• "Great tutorial, great techniques & great price..."
• "Great tute! Beautifully written and illustrated – a must try!"
FREE tutorial using stencils and archival ink available at: www.stencilgirltalk.com/2016/02/creating-jewelry-with-stencils-tutorial.html