Zorb® Original Super Absorbent Fabric (W-201) (W-202) | Made in USA | Sold by Yard | Absorbent Fabric | Hypoallergenic | Antimicrobial
Length: 1 yards
- Innovative, super-absorbent hypoallergenic fabric uniquely engineered to rapidly capture and distribute moisture with superior holding capacity
- Absorbs 10 times its weight in under 2 seconds and soaks up 20 times faster than other materials (bamboo, cotton, hemp knits)
- Ideal for improving the performance of reusable absorbent products like bed pads, soakers, cloth diapers etc.
- Infused with SILVADUR™ antimicrobial silver ions to inhibit bacterial growth, control bad odors and create long lasting freshness without toxic chemicals
- Use as an interlining layer between a face & backing
- 2 layers will replace 8 layers of flannel, 6 of french terry and 5 of fleece
- Do not wash before stitching or serging between 2 fabrics
- An optimum blend of cellulosic fibers from cotton/tencel/bamboo/other interspersed with polyester nylon
- 235 GSM
- 7 ounces per square yard
- No prewash, Wash hot, Stitch or serge between 2 fabrics before washing, Dry medium, No Fabric softener, No Chlorine, Oxy bleach OK if needed
- Wash with oxygenated bleach with no chlorine.
- The detergent should not already contain sodium percarbonate (the active ingredient in many oxygenated bleaches), or else you will risk overdoing it on your diapers.
- In addition, please choose a ZERO-RESIDUE detergent as far as possible since detergent residue will lead to leaking, absorbency, and odor.
- The detergent must also not contain any of the following additives: Fabric softeners, Natural oils, Perfumes, Dyes, UV brighteners, Stain guard ingredients, Enzymes.
Orders of more than 1 yard will ship as a continuous piece.
There was a problem calculating your shipping. Please try again.
1,010 reviews5 out of 5 stars
I absolutely love this shop. It's very hard to find zorb so I opted to purchase it online. This is my second purchase and I love that they have different size options. I bought the smaller size just to test at first and this time I bought the 10$ size. Definitely worth it. It arrived promptly and clean both times. I used it for cloth diaper inserts and reusable menstrual pad cores. Thanks a lot and I will be ordering again when in need!
Very happy to see Wazoodle Zorb on Etsy! I use the Zorb 3D Stay Dry Dimple fabric to sandwich Zorb original when making fitted cloth diapers and inserts. Shipping from Wazoodle has always been quick. It’s availability on Etsy just makes it easier when I’m also purchasing items from other Etsy shops. Communication with Wazoodle is easy... the owners are great about answering questions.
This is perfect! I wanted to make fabric liners for my guinea pigs but wanted the middle layer to use something more absorbent than an old towel or a u-haul furniture pad. Plus I love that this fabric has no shrinkage, thank you!
Thanks so much! I will be ordering more from you when I need it! Love that you are somewhat local to me so shipping was so fast!
Photos from reviews